AKL Pictures?????

Was on a 4-day trip at Disney last week, and part of my trip always includes dinner at Jiko on one of the nights, usually after Animal Kingdom. I was traveling light, as it was a friend's trip more than mine - so no tripod...but was enjoying cranking up the ISO for some handheld night shots around the resort...

The tree in the lobby (ISO1600):
original.jpg

Looking over the savannah from the main floor lookout patio...this was way past sunset, and basically too dark to see anything with the naked eye - the orange sunset glow is actually residual light from Animal Kingdom...I had to crank up to ISO6400 to get this one handheld:
original.jpg

The firepit (ISO1600):
original.jpg

The bar from the main floor (ISO1600):
original.jpg

That is so cool. I had to do a double take to see why is this person showing us a picture of a couple of large rocks before I saw why.

Very, very cool, Kathy!
Dan

Thank You! and now I will show you a picture of some large rocks:laughing:

2010-2011647.jpg

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Cant wait to stay here !! only two weeks to go !! WHOOO First ever trip with no kids and a stay at AKL !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter