Akl cl

CoachT

Earning My Ears
I was researching AKL CL on allears.net, and to my understanding it said that w CL you do not get a choice of view, that it is either a pool, sunset, or arusha view; and was on part of the 5th and all of the 6th floor. I thought that CL was all arusha view and was on the 4th and up; I also thought I read somewhere that you could stay on another floor and pay an upgrade price to be club level. Can anyone tell me what of this is true?...We would love to stay CL but the whole reason for AKL is to be on the arusha savana with a great view of the animals outside our balcony.

That is old info. Now AKL club rooms are on 4th with a view of Arusha. There are club villas on the 6th floor. 5th floor is also DVC plus suites. Enjoy.

You're welcome :goodvibes

That is old info. Now AKL club rooms are on 4th with a view of Arusha. There are club villas on the 6th floor. 5th floor is also DVC plus suites. Enjoy.

:thumbsup2 This is definitely the case. All the standard CL rooms have great savanna views (ours have always been on Arusha) and they are on the 4th floor. Oh -- the views and the lounge and the CL CMs all are wonderful! :cloud9: Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter