AK EMH Restaurants Open?

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
We are planning on going to AK, EMH in the evening. My DD loves Pizzafari, and would like to go there...When does it close if the park closes at 5:00 pm?
Does it/any restaurants stay open during EMH?

Thanks! :sunny:

Pizzafari's my favorite restuarant at AK, also, and fortunately it's open for 2 of the 3 hours of evening EMH.

Is that information available online or do you just know this because you are a Pizzafari fan?

Mich Mouse said:

Is that information available online or do you just know this because you are a Pizzafari fan?
I don't know if it's available online, but I know because I'm a big Pizzafari fan! One time I got to AK just before EMH began and headed straight to Pizzafari. A CM saw that I didn't have my wristband and he was going to ask me to leave! I told him I had all the appropriate ID, but I was just so hungry! Well, an obviously older and more experienced CM came over and said to me, "You just sit here and eat. Don't worry about how long it takes, Honey, you're just fine." The young "Whipper snapper" who'd been trying to put me in my place skulked away, very humbled.

We love Pizzafari too. :) I just want to make sure if we arrive hungry like you did that we will be able to eat there and not have do a sit down meal. Too much to do at EMH for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter