• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airport Proximity to DLR and Ground Transportation Information Superthread (READ FIRST POST FOR OVERVIEW!)

looking to take super shuttle from Burbank airport to Grand Californian
on their website it shows a sedan for the ExecuCar service for up to 4 people and a minivan for business express for up to 3 people...

this confuses me - how do 4 people fit in the back of the sedan - but only 3 allowed in a minivan?

has anyone used this service- we want a private vehicle

looking to take super shuttle from Burbank airport to Grand Californian
on their website it shows a sedan for the ExecuCar service for up to 4 people and a minivan for business express for up to 3 people...

this confuses me - how do 4 people fit in the back of the sedan - but only 3 allowed in a minivan?

has anyone used this service- we want a private vehicle

Sorry for the long delay in answering this question, but I'm fairly certain the minivan option (Express by Exeucar) can fit 5 people and uses a Honda Odyssey minivan.

Anyone have any suggestions from Port to CCI? A group of us are coming in on the PC cruise on the Wonder in January.

Anyone have any suggestions from Port to CCI? A group of us are coming in on the PC cruise on the Wonder in January.
Not sure if the Wonder docks at Long Beach but we used Karmel Shuttle this summer to get from the LB harbor to DLR as a private shuttle. We had four in the party and I cannot remember the exact price - about $75 one way.

http://www.karmel.com/

Prime Time Shuttles Website is much better than Super Shuttle. Tried three times with Super Shuttle and had issues each time. Prime Time Shuttle web site was way better.

Our experience last week....

We flew to Burbank. Loved the ease and convenience of a small airport. It was so easy to go through security when we left. There were no lines at all.

We used American Limo and they were terrific! We stayed at Hojo and they promptly picked us up. The limo was very clean, the waters and sodas appreciated, and the driver was very professional.

I wish we were flying into Burbank next month, but we fly into LAX next time.

We flew to Burbank. Loved the ease and convenience of a small airport. It was so easy to go through security when we left. There were no lines at all.
Long Beach (LGB) has all of those attributes, and is only 14 miles away from DLR! That translates into dollar savings if you're using a shuttle, or an easy drive if you're renting a car.

Mapquest map

For us LongBeach means a small commuter jet -vs- a normal plane...

May be a plus or minus. Or may not be the case for everyone...

I just flew JetBlue into LGB from Seattle. I liked being on a big jet when the ride got a little bumpy. The cab ride was $45 to DL and I paid $55 back to the airport.

so, what is the law regarding car seats for children in taxis and shuttle vans? we have dd6 and dd4 and don't want to lug booster seats for a 4 day trip that will be only used for airport transfers. We're flying in to lax and departing from lgb (would love to have gotten the family pack with disneyland express but I don't think they do LGB), so thinking disneyland express to hotel and cab to lgb... whaddayathink?

We are hoping to fly (haven't booked yet but plan to) into Long Beach (LGB) arriving at 9:30 am Wed Feb 23rd and heading home Sat 26th on a 10:30 flight-

there are 3 of us (2 adults, 1 6 yr old)

It seems a taxi would be the cheapest/easiest way to go?

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter