Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I'll check later to see if I can squish it into the first post. I'm not sure how much fits in a post, maybe I can fiddle around with it and insert it as a file/picture. I'm not promising to get it done today but I've just added a hyperlink to your post in the first post within the section about Rexall. Thanks for sharing that it will help a bunch of people out -- can you imagine how much of a game changer this could be on a week with a double coupon??!?! Spend $50 and get 300 AM! That would be A-MAZ-ING

Thanks Jaqueline! Mel (@bababear_50 ) has the second post of the thread, maybe she could edit it to add the list so it doesn’t get lost one the first one?

My life is very messy right now so I only have time to plunk down links to flyers not provided by Mel this morning. I'm still keeping an eye on things here and I will try to make sure any questions don't go unanswered.
Take care of yourself throughout the messiness. We all need a break from real life sometimes. ((hugs))

Oooh, any chances that Farm Boy will be coming towards Toronto anytime soon? Transplanted Ottawa person here who missed them...

Yes - the way they are growing. The Empire purchase basically is going to change existing Sobeys to Farm Boy. Farm Boy is on the up & up. Plus they are already in a lot of GTA suburbs.

Mega miles are NOT posting yet gang, my predictions were extremely generous to give everyone time to have their accounts set to the desired earning method. The confusion will be because the big promos always come with a notation of a specific partner but they will still say Mega Miles.

Here's how my Shop the Block posted
and even the miles added when I complained say what they are for

Screenshot_20190606-094822_AIR MILES.jpg

Someone posted on the FB group that they got their Mega Miles yesterday.

ETA: I just checked my own account and DD's...nothing. I do have my Blue Friday miles and now wondering if the FB poster was confusing BF for MM.
That group is just proof of how easy it is to spread rumours. I was part of it for a few months and gave up after it was causing me more stress than it was worth! It's easy to get excited over things but that group just seemed to be full of false information. *** ETA correct me if I'm out of line here, I'm always willing to correct my mistakes!!!

I love how we are able to keep each other on track without fanning too many wild fires. I do my best not to post without being able to provide screenshots, direct links or quotes to back up my information.

bahahahaha...I think I'm part of that fb group as well. The amount of incorrect information, makes my eyes roll lol. I always sigh when I know that the poster is wrong...and it's useless to try to correct them., as they are always right :eek: :faint: Sometimes I have to snooze them for 30 days because i'm irked too much. I do like to follow them yet, as sometimes they have a good little nugget of info.

bahahahaha...I think I'm part of that fb group as well. The amount of incorrect information, makes my eyes roll lol. I always sigh when I know that the poster is wrong...and it's useless to try to correct them., as they are always right :eek: :faint: Sometimes I have to snooze them for 30 days because i'm irked too much. I do like to follow them yet, as sometimes they have a good little nugget of info.
I stuck it out maybe 2 months and finally gave up after i TRIED to settle an argument over how long you need to wait to chase down miles from online shopping. Even after i provided direct quotes AND a link to the FAQs they questioned the validity and said i was wrong. Yeah, sorry, I was only trying to help you get those miles sooner, but whatever :rolleyes1

Ok I've turned the list of Rexall Beauty items into a table and I'm trying to figure out how to include it ... :confused3

***ETA .. seems i figured it out -- can a few of you check it out and give me your opinions please
@Days In the Sun @isabellea @ottawamom @bababear_50

Attachments

• REXALL BEAUTY EVENT.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
That group is just proof of how easy it is to spread rumours. I was part of it for a few months and gave up after it was causing me more stress than it was worth! It's easy to get excited over things but that group just seemed to be full of false information. *** ETA correct me if I'm out of line here, I'm always willing to correct my mistakes!!!

I love how we are able to keep each other on track without fanning too many wild fires. I do my best not to post without being able to provide screenshots, direct links or quotes to back up my information.
No....you're right. They are filled with misinformation and a some really wacked ideas. There will be the exact same questions 15 times a day.....apparently no one knows how to use the search function. I'm now convinced that the person received miles from Blue Friday and called it MM. I just looked for the post and it's been removed.

I am so confused right now. I just filled up at Shell and received 100 bonus miles. The receipt states *Exclusive offer*.

I know there was an offer that ended on June 2 - fill up 3 times at Shell, receive 100 bonus miles plus unlock 50 miles when you spend $75 at Sobeys, but today is June 6. 🤔

Even though I am not sure what it is for, I am happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter