Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Question about the Rexall flu shot email.... I signed up, got the flu shots are in email, but not the 25 air miles. I think I read on here most have received these miles already? I contacted air miles chat and they said up to 120 days - does this sound right?
See that’s just weird. The flu shot points posted the next morning for me. I signed up around 8pm and they were already there when I got up the next day. I wonder why there’s such a discrepancy.

I just have to say...the offers this week at Sobeys/Safeway in the west suck big time. The only one that is good is the get 25 AM when you redeem 95 cash miles. There is nothing really catching my eye this week there. No good sale price ( except for cheese whiz ) on anything. So probably going to do a Costco stock up of the items my teenage boys seem to deplete so fast and Stupidstore will get my dollars this week.

Has anyone received a targeted offer from Air Miles (via e-mail) offering 25 bonus air miles when you purchase any 3 monster energy drinks at Shell? This is not something I ever intend to purchase. I'm not impressed.

I find it ironic that Air Miles adds in a "caution" about the product in tiny fine print.

Hmmmmm I could probably get the 100/$100 this upcoming weekend... considering nothing is really on sale at Safeway LOL and we still do have to buy Halloween candy...

I just spent $25 at Rexall thinking that would be it for the week. I'll go in tomorrow and see if I can do a little pre-Christmas shopping (stocking stuffers etc). I really have to remember not to shop at Rexall before Thursday (this has happened to me before)

Well, I might be doing groceries at Superstore this week. They have some good deals and Sobeys has nothing for me. I bought a box of candy last week and if I return it will mess with my bonus 100AM!

http://images.rexall.ca/newsletter/2018/Oct24/Oct25-COUPON-50150-ROC.pdf

great coupon alert! for some of us, anyways.

recalls in edmonton, calgary, ottawa, and london. spend 50$/earn 150 miles, tomorrow only.

Great for the collectors in those areas, not great for those of us left out. I saw this earlier today and wasn't impressed. I shop at Rexall every week and I would be fine with it if they rotated areas with offers, but they don't. So this morning I decided to let them know I wasn't happy about it and that this week I will be going to Shoppers Drug Mart instead, which I will. If they want to keep their regular shoppers, they need to be fair. I usually try to do their receipt surveys each week, almost always give them positive feedback, I will likely add this to future surveys.

I did the same for Sobey's a number of times this year, stated that if their loyalty program is airmiles and they can do Blue Fridays in western Canada, they should be able to have them for the rest. Not saying it had any impact, but if enough people speak up, I believe it does.

Has anyone received a targeted offer from Air Miles (via e-mail) offering 25 bonus air miles when you purchase any 3 monster energy drinks at Shell? This is not something I ever intend to purchase. I'm not impressed.

I find it ironic that Air Miles adds in a "caution" about the product in tiny fine print.

Yes, I got this one on Monday. Pass lol.

Great for the collectors in those areas, not great for those of us left out. I saw this earlier today and wasn't impressed. I shop at Rexall every week and I would be fine with it if they rotated areas with offers, but they don't. So this morning I decided to let them know I wasn't happy about it and that this week I will be going to Shoppers Drug Mart instead, which I will. If they want to keep their regular shoppers, they need to be fair. I usually try to do their receipt surveys each week, almost always give them positive feedback, I will likely add this to future surveys.

I did the same for Sobey's a number of times this year, stated that if their loyalty program is airmiles and they can do Blue Fridays in western Canada, they should be able to have them for the rest. Not saying it had any impact, but if enough people speak up, I believe it does.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I ripped into them last week about the Facebook issue (Facebook inquiries getting their miles while online chat being told to wait). They are going to have to step up in the fairness department or they are going to upset a lot of people. I understand they can't offer the same promotions right across the country each week but they should make it fair over say a month.

There is no barcode on the Autumn Hub coupon, so if the airmiles app shows a coupon with a barcode, you'll likely be able to stack, otherwise I believe no.
Ah, so I should do my shopping tomorrow with the 150 coupon. Unless I want to do some of the mega miles stuff, which starts Friday....so many choices! It is just weird that the flyer one is 3 days, and the hub 2, so it seems like they are different. But you're right, no coupon for either.

I don't disagree with you. I don't know why this offer would be restricted the way it is, because it isn't even by region? It's a really bizarre one! There's so much about the program that's uneven, and I'm sure we've all been frustrated at one point or another.

Last year, mega miles was so stinkin easy in Ontario that some of the great people here were completing offers on behalf of those of us out west who had much less availability. I also don't know that air miles has done a single event in my city. Onyx exclusive bonuses that are offered for 1 mile are *never* in my city, and although I think it's great so many people here got to enjoy a day at Canada's Wonderland, for instance, I'm not holding my breath thinking that a similar offer will be made in my city. But maybe like you I should take some time to share my feelings with the company!

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I ripped into them last week about the Facebook issue (Facebook inquiries getting their miles while online chat being told to wait). They are going to have to step up in the fairness department or they are going to upset a lot of people. I understand they can't offer the same promotions right across the country each week but they should make it fair over say a month.

I actually had about half my order planned in my head this morning before I got to the fineprint lol (I usually shop there on Thursdays). I'd be happy if they balanced out annually even.

Ah, so I should do my shopping tomorrow with the 150 coupon. Unless I want to do some of the mega miles stuff, which starts Friday....so many choices! It is just weird that the flyer one is 3 days, and the hub 2, so it seems like they are different. But you're right, no coupon for either.

I'd check the app tomorrow when they load next week's offers, that might help. Also, if you have a personal threshold offer this week, that should combine with your 150 coupon as it's still good tomorrow. And, if your store is generous, you may be able to get them to take the 50 airmiles wus $50 weekly emailed coupon. So you could be looking at 200am plus personal offer tomorrow. My decision would be made lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter