Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Shell purchase was quick with the 5X AM, but Metro hasn't shown up yet. I don't often shop there. Are they typically slow posting those?

Metro collect all AM earned Sunday through Saturday and those usually post the next week on Wednesday or Thursday. Some Metros have been known to delay all that by one additional week.

My Shell purchase was quick with the 5X AM, but Metro hasn't shown up yet. I don't often shop there. Are they typically slow posting those?
Hi
I think Ottawamom is good at answering this question.
I am not a weekly shopper at Metro but when I do shop there it is usually a week and a half before my Airmiles turn up.
Hugs Mel
Edited to add,,,,,,,, SEE she is the best Thanks Ottawamom
Hugs Mel

Off to work for the beautiful rainy no smoke day!
:moped:

Moi is Metro in Quebec. I wonder what this is going to mean for Metro in Ontario in the near future especially if they partner up with RBC. I'm only earning AM at Metro and Shell at the moment. Not looking like a bright future for me.

Metro is a bit of an odd one to track because miles come from 2 different entities but all post as "metro"
Stores are responsible for submitting information to head office which then lead to miles being posted. *most* stores do this on a regular basis and the miles will post the following Thursday similar to the way things worked with the Sobeys chain.

Miles that come from head office - miles that say they won't appear on your receipt are a good example of this - post whenever they feel like dumping them :P

It makes it very hard to track, I'm still waiting on miles from 2 transactions in early May (our store is AWFUL!) SO basically, yes, they are typically MUCH slower to post.

Posting this because today I did not get the 20 airmiles per case of mini pop I picked up for son on the receipt.
I called Metro and they have noted it but to be on the safe side I am reminding myself here.
7 cases and missing 140 Airmiles.
melmetroowe77.jpg

I realize the spend $100 get 95 will be a few or more weeks.
I asked if Metro here (Ont.) was splitting away from Airmiles?
Telephone Metro agent said if things for Metro change that we will hear a big announcement.

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

Yep I will say the whole medical system has recently changed. I was originally booked at that Clinic,, I had been directed there via my niece nurses , but then they clinic graciously texted me that they felt a hospital based team would be better.

I agree sometimes a video call or telephone call to deliver results would be nice.
I am sorry your news wasn't more positive., but we sure can still kick quite a bit of Disney/Universal A@@ can't we Hon!!

Hugs Hon
Mel
LOL...for me right now it really is more of an annoyance than anything else. Hopefully it won't get any worse. They thought I had tinnitus but turns out that it's the cochlear nerve rubbing against an artery. In a way I'm glad that I was told nothing can be done....the though of having my head cracked open is not at all appealing. The only real problem I have is hearing what is being said if there is a lot of surrounding noise. It's a very odd sensation because it has nothing to do with my hearing which is actually better than most people my age.

This will NEVER affect Disney!!!!! but my bad knees are another story :rotfl:

I got that Shell 10x one as well. Mine was 3 miles x 10, so 30 in total. Had to be DH filling up his work van. I'll take it.

DH has two offers for NSLC - earn 1 mile ($30 spend) and earn 25 miles, which also finishes another offer which will get another 75 miles. Is that REALLY worth spending $30 on beer?

Airmiles website is doing funny things at the moment. All the accounts I have passwords for are showing zero balances. This has happened before it's usually some maintenance issue. Should be fine by morning.

Airmiles website is doing funny things at the moment. All the accounts I have passwords for are showing zero balances. This has happened before it's usually some maintenance issue. Should be fine by morning.
Yep
I just checked mine and I have 0 balance.

OOOps its working now

=========================================================================
Old Navy Offer

10x Miles

Onyx Exclusive! Opt in, get 10x the Miles on eligible purchases made at Old Navy through airmilesshops.ca *

Terms + Conditions​

*This offer is exclusive and non-transferable. Offer is valid June 9, 2023 to June 22, 2023. To qualify for this offer, the eligible collectors must click the “Opt in” button in the offer invitation by June 22, 2023. Any Base Miles earned in connection with eligible purchases made at Old Navy through airmilesshops.ca with the collector number associated with the recipient’s collector account during the offer period will qualify towards the multiplier offer. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. ET on June 22, 2023, and subsequently posted to your collector account. Limit of one offer per collector number. Airmilesshops.ca base offer may vary per store; click on store logo at airmilesshops.ca for details. Collector must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles and qualify for this offer. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Miles to be posted to your collector account.

Last edited:
Mel, I hope your day was wonderful as you celebrated another year around the sun with loved ones. Maybe someone will buy you something off your wishlist for Christmas. ;)

Happy belated birthday Mel!

DD and I went to see the Little Mermaid yesterday. It was so good....and to think I didn't even want to go. LOL....she told me that her new boyfriend offered to go with her. It must be :lovestruc if a professional athlete is willing to sit through that. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter