Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Looking for the experts!
I have the Metro app on my phone with my main card attached. Went to Metro today, bought the $1.99 ice cream and then sat in the car for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get the main card off the app and my secondary card on to the app.
I go to Manage Air Miles card, hit the Remove Card from my Profile (remove my card) but then nothing happens. It goes back to the Metro AM's page and the card is still attached. When I go back to the home page not only is the card still attached but 'MY COUPONS' is now empty and it says No data Available.
So, experts, what am I doing wrong? How can I remove the first card and put on the second.

ET--I got it. I just logged out of the account completely and when I reopened it was ready to input the new card number.

Last edited:
That is really odd. When I hit the Remove card it goes to a new page automatically that has link my card in red letters near the top.

I quite literally load each of the offers at home using my phone. Then double check using my computer that the offers are all loaded then head to the store and purchase one after another.

Sorry you had such trouble. The ice cream looks good though (not that I get to eat it mind you). I got chocolate brownie and chocolate tornado (caramel). I'll go get another one tomorrow along with the eggs I keep forgetting to pick up.

I lost about 40 minutes to the Metro app & website myself this morning, nothing worked properly, round & round in circles, repeatedly needing to sign in app crashed. Eventually deleted & reinstalled the app, changed passwords on both accounts and FINALLY just got back from picking up one container of the pistachio ice cream for hubby. No idea what was up with it today but i was ready to chuck the whole thing out the window :P

Quick stop in at Sobeys today to pick up some bananas and spotted Quaker Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Muffin Mix. $3.99 a package,,
buy 2 packages get 30 Airmiles
That's it for me this week for Airmiles.
I decided instead of switching back and forth between Cash/Dream that I'll now use my son's Airmiles card to collect Cash Airmiles when I see a good deal. Mine will stay at Dream.

Happy safe shopping.
Hugs
Mel

I only earned air miles today at Sobeys from the buy $150 in Sobeys gift cards get 100 miles. My Sobeys offer was spend $135 get 30 and I didn't need that much this week.. I did have a my sobeys offer of spend $40 get $5 off your bill but it didn't work and I don't think they can fix that. The good thing is that it is good for 29 days so I have lots of time to use it.

Good Morning Gang!
Just a FYI reminder
Airmiles Rewards ordering

SHIPPING UPDATE: Our deadline is coming up! Order merchandise by December 6 to get gifts delivered in time for the holidays.

I am waiting for one item and am considering ordering the
Christmas ornament shortbreads.
Onyx 927 Airmiles plus 10 bonus Airmiles

Hugs Mel1638725760069.png

@bababear_50 Mel, put those calories towards a hotel night stay when you are able to travel again.
Yeah ,,,,
I was looking for something to attach to a Family Food Gift Card.
I decided to grab each family a set of Anchor Hocking glass bowls with lids instead.
Good Deal at Canadian Tire
Regular price $24.99 for 8 piece set
Triangle reward offer price $8.99 :santa:
1638743952949.png

Hugs Mel

Did anyone manage to register for the Eataly pasta making class from Shell yesterday? I was trying and my payment went through but the site died and I never received a confirmation….🙄

edit: nm I found an email address. Hopefully someone gets back to me….otherwise I’ll just go through Amex to get the charge reversed. But that’s a PITA.

Did anyone manage to register for the Eataly pasta making class from Shell yesterday? I was trying and my payment went through but the site died and I never received a confirmation….🙄

edit: nm I found an email address. Hopefully someone gets back to me….otherwise I’ll just go through Amex to get the charge reversed. But that’s a PITA.
I'll be interested to see how this event goes. I love pasta but can't eat it anymore and I find it hard to cook things that were favourites only to watch others gobble it up :P

Hope you got it cleared up

So question for Sobeys shoppers. I have a loaded offer from Sobeys of spend $40 get $5 off and this is the second time that I have shopped and it never came off. I don't think that call the My offers hotline will work for that one because it is cash not air miles. What do you think? Last week I thought it was because there wasn't enough time to register my card after the cashier scanned it so this time I gave him my card when I started the transaction and still nothing. Do you think it was because somehow the offer showed up twice in My Offers and I have used it once so they think it is done?

I would call the my offers # anyway. Explain your experience and say that it's difficult to get the $5 off at this point but that perhaps they could award you 50AM instead. Either way they need to know that "the offer" isn't working.

They sent a confirmation! Fun! Something new to try 😉

Anyone receive their Sobeys/Safeway GC AM yet? Mine usually post late Wednesday, nothing yet! I know, I just need to be patient but Christmas is coming and patience is not something I can do right now.
Not yet but I shopped Sunday so not expecting mine until next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter