Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Jut sharing
Looking to dress up a package of sugar cookies for a Disney friend.
Here's something I designed. I attached a few cookie cutters and attached with curling ribbon.
Hugs
Mel

gVAIHY7.jpg

Last edited:

Jut sharing
Looking to dress up a package of sugar cookies for a Disney friend.
Here's something I designed. I attached a few cookie cutters and attached with curling ribbon.
Hugs
Mel

Honestly Mel, this really made me feel the Christmas vibes!
We cut down our tree on Saturday morning and have yet to decorate it, our household is soooo super busy and it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet.
This is the first thing that has, thank you!

Awesome! Are they going by 6 months or 168 days? I made one for the 6th month mark but if it's 168 days I'm going to try and push it up.
Awesome! Are they going by 6 months or 168 days? I made one for the 6th month mark but if it's 168 days I'm going to try and push it up.

Hi Hon
I did mine by months too.
I'm not sure if they are going by months or days and I am not sure the ones giving out the shot are so sure either.
I'm anxious to get the shot (two classes out with it at my school as of yesterday ,waiting on Public Health to identify the variant.). The staff are a bit on the anxious/worried side here.
Best wishes.
Hugs
Mel

Hi Hon
I did mine by months too.
I'm not sure if they are going by months or days and I am not sure the ones giving out the shot are so sure either.
I'm anxious to get the shot (two classes out with it at my school as of yesterday ,waiting on Public Health to identify the variant.). The staff are a bit on the anxious/worried side here.
Best wishes.
Hugs
Mel
From Ontario Media Release
"Starting on Monday, December 13, 2021 at 8:00 a.m., individuals aged 50 and over will be eligible to schedule their booster dose appointment through the COVID-19 vaccination portal, by calling the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre, through Indigenous-led vaccination clinics, select pharmacies and primary care settings. Appointments will be booked for approximately six months (168 days) after a second dose. "
Went and bumped mine up to this Saturday.

Our PHU booking page had a spot to indicate the date of your second dose which then gave me my booster date. I got my second on June 17th and was eligible December 2, but due to my being under 70 had to wait. With some commitments this week, we are both booked for tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me!

From Ontario Media Release
"Starting on Monday, December 13, 2021 at 8:00 a.m., individuals aged 50 and over will be eligible to schedule their booster dose appointment through the COVID-19 vaccination portal, by calling the Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre, through Indigenous-led vaccination clinics, select pharmacies and primary care settings. Appointments will be booked for approximately six months (168 days) after a second dose. "
Went and bumped mine up to this Saturday.
have mine booked today at 4pm,,wife had hers 2 weeks ago,,able to get being in heath care.
Good luck all

Ok today I am being picky?
I cancelled my appointment for booster shot for tomorrow because they can't guarantee Pfizer.
I have already had Astra Zeneca first shot ,Pfizer second shot and I did not want to try Moderna.
I was able to get one at my local Rexall for Sat morning (Pfizer).

Love your mask and t shirt Jacqueline!
Hugs
Mel

Ok today I am being picky?
I cancelled my appointment for booster shot for tomorrow because they can't guarantee Pfizer.
I have already had Astra Zeneca first shot ,Pfizer second shot and I did not want to try Moderna.
I was able to get one at my local Rexall for Sat morning (Pfizer).

Love your mask and t shirt Jacqueline!
Hugs
Mel

I'd be waiting for Pfizer as well... though I can't go until January I will be waiting for Pfizer then. No way I want to keep mixing things at this point! Though maybe that would be the combination that grants super powers? :D

so I can report that I still don't have any of the extra bonuses I was told I'd get if I got vaccinated HOWEVER, dang, it's kicking my butt again. Can't raise my arm, feel like I got run over by a bus, my lymph nodes on that whole side of my body are swollen and angry, low grade fever, the works! Never been so happy to feel like crap though 🤣

catching up on some good movies and just enjoying the "found day"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter