airline prices

abs730

Mouseketeer
Hi, I need some advice! We have some credit on southwest so we are going to be using them when we fly in august. However, I have been looking at prices, wow. I have never seen southwest so high, last year we paid 59 dollars one way. Should I just purchase them now and now wait any longer, or is there a chance they may change?

You just missed some pretty good deals about a week ago or so. If you fly on SW enough, it is SO easy to re-book cheaper fares and then use the credit. If you get a bunch of credut you can often sell it to friends and family, as it transfers very easy. I just often book and then watch daily for drops.

Yea, they go up and down. Check your price everyday, and buy as soon as you think you're getting a good deal.

Keep in mind that if you use an existing credit now and later get a new credit because the price goes down, the expiration date on the new credit will be the same as the one on the credit you used. I got burned by that rule once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter