Airfare to HNL

There are some great tips in here! Airfare is so situation specific, it is hard to compare. We have been to HI twice and I would say that I don't feel like we have found an awesome deal either time. This next time we are going for a wedding and we paid much more than some of our friends for a few reasons: we will be flying out of a smaller airport with no non-stop options, we can't take off extra time from work so mid-week flights are out for us due to the day of the wedding, we are flying with 3 kids <5 so we immediately ruled out red eyes and any itineraries with long layovers, esp an overnight. So, comparisons can be trickey depending on your preferences and limitations.

I would suggest monitoring prices for a while and when you feel comfortable with the initerary and price, go ahead and book. I haven't seen flight prices come down a ton, especially when not flying out of a major airport. And the point about searching 1 ticket at a time is spot on. We do that and usually end up with two separate confirmation #s because we can almost always book a couple of tickets cheaper than when we search for 5 at a time.

Have fun!!

We're traveling LAX - HNL mid June 2017 and prices are steadily at $795ish r/t. I recently just book our flights for $498 r/t on American. I did my daily log onto kayak.com with my cache/history cleared like I always do and there it was! 30 minutes after I booked the flights for the same exact dates/flight times were back to $798! I think it just takes consistency sprinkled with some luck. Check this site out ... https://skiplagged.com/ they help you find flights using 'hidden ticketing'. We were planning on doing the 'hidden ticketing' technique but ended up with such a good deal and now we don't have to!!

Is skiplagged reliable site? going to Aulani in July out of LAX, so far i can get $750/pp but i checked skiplagged , its $650.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter