air tran flint yeah or nay?

llane

Mouseketeer
We've never flown airtran from flint. We normally fly from DTW but it is just as easy for us to go to Flint. Any words of wisdom for this airline? Thank you.

Yeah. We fly out of Flint on all of our flights. The fares are usually cheaper, primarily due to Air Tran. But we're willing to pay more if necessary to avoid DTW. Flint is so easy to navigate. We had no problems with Air Tran whatsoever. All jet service and now they have daily non-stop flights to MCO.

I would be willing to pay MORE to fly out of Flint! The airport is much nicer and easier to get around. My dh and I flew to Orlando on Air Tran from Flint in October and highly recommend it!

Thanks for the replies. How far in advance do they start selling tickets?

I just checked Air Tran's website and as of today they're booking through November 4. So it looks like they've extended their advance booking to eight months. It used to be six. Hint: I've found buying your tickets from Air Tran directly is cheaper than getting them from Travelocity, Expedia, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter