Aidan Pierce... Update Post 252 5/30/07

He's adorable!

I'm so sorry to hear of the problems!
Sending many prayers, good wishes, pixie dust and hugs your way! I'm sure he will be absolutely perfect soon! :goodvibes

Q also sends well wishes your way. :)

Aidan is such a beautiful little boy. I am so sorry to hear of his complications. My prayers go out to Aidan and to you and your family.

My prayers and best wishes go to Aidan, you, your wife, and mya. I hope every thing goes well for Aidan. He is such a pretty baby and I know mya is so proud to be a big sister. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Please keep us posted as to how he is doing.

Mac He is sure one cute little nome. You and all your family will certainly be in the grumpy family's prayers!

Ack! I read this on the first day and then haven't been back to the boards. I am so sorry that your son has had these complications and I will keep all of you in my prayers. Pixie dust coming at ya:pixiedust:

More prayers and pixie dust coming your way from our family too Rome!! He is absolutely precious!

Oh Matthew, he is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am sitting here crying looking at his pic and reading your post.

You know I will be praying for him today.... praying for all of you. My heart just goes out to you.

Hang in there, and please please keep us informed whenever you have a chance. :hug:

He is a beautiful little boy--I am so sorry he's having difficulties. I will send lots of good thoughts your way. :grouphug:

Rome,
He's absolutely beautiful! :hug:

It is distressing to hear of his complications.. but there is hope in the Lord. Our prayers join with the many others for his quick and complete recovery. Remember... God doesn't do anything halfway.

Many hugs to your family.:grouphug: :grouphug:

Thanks for all the strength, prayers and such. Also thanks for allowing me to keep this post on the front page as I know it has nothing to do with VMK game.

Aidan had a "great" night according to his nurse and is right where they expected him to be. No greater or no Worse then he should be. I will post more pictures later today.

Great news so far! Continueing the prayers!

Thanks for all the strength, prayers and such. Also thanks for allowing me to keep this post on the front page as I know it has nothing to do with VMK game.

Aidan had a "great" night according to his nurse and is right where they expected him to be. No greater or no Worse then he should be. I will post more pictures later today.

Mac, we've kept Aidan in our prayers, and I've added him to the prayer list at church. I have been praying for healing for Aidan, strength and peace for you and your family, and wisdom and guidance for the doctors and nurses.

I would love to see more pictures of that adorable, little boy!!!

Beth

Glad to see the update Mac. Hope he will make a turn for the better real soon. I will continue to pray for you all.

Please do continue to post updates and we would love to see more pictures. I know we all are worried and concerned for you and your family. :grouphug: :grouphug:

I've been spending too much time at the hospital myself and just saw this thread now. He is a big, beautiful boy looking a lot like his daddy! God is with him and will see you all through this difficult time as He has my mom.
Love and prayers going up for that little pirate in training!:goodvibes

He is a beautiful boy. So glad to read he is doing well. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

Awww, what a cute little baby. I'll be praying for him that he'll continue to get better! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter