Aidan Pierce... Update Post 252 5/30/07

A new BABY:cloud9: how exciting.....and a new DIS member :welcome: CONGRATS

sheesh. i thought my last one at 8 lbs was tough! congrats so much! makes you wish VMK was open later for those late nights when you're just waiting for the little one to need feeding lol. CONGRATS AGAIN!

:hug: YAY! And many congratulations:cool1: LOL, be extra nice to your wife - as if you wouldn't, best wishes to both of you :hug:

A BIG Congratulations to both you and Naomi!! I LOVE the name Aiden. Hope the "little" guy is doing okay and will be able to go home soon.

I've got your covered on VMK - picked up your 7 space pants. LOL! :thumbsup2

Pictures, Rome, Pictures!!

Congratulations!! Prayers and Pixie dust to the little guy that he is out of NICU soon!

Well things went quite south this morning. At 3:00am I got a call from my wife that I needed to get back to the hospital as Aidan was not doing well. He was found to have air in his abdeman via some rupture. The transported him to the local children's hospital were they preformed emergency surgery. At that time it was found that 2/3rds of his bowels had died due to an unforseen blood clot that blocked the main line to those organs.

The next 24-48 hours are going to be really tough and if he can get blood to what is left he should have a normal and healthy life, however he will be in NICU for quite some time.

Mya was able to get in and see him today and what a GREAT big sister she was. Please keep us the doctors and this little preciouse child in your prayers, no matter what God you pray too.

For those wishing to see a picture I have attached the following.

AidanPierceMcIntosh040.jpg

This was taken yesterday before all the fireworks had gone off but actually after his bowels had started to die.

Oh Mac

I am so sorry to hear this! YOu will all be in my prayers!! He is BEAUTIFUL and I hope that our prayers bring you and him strength in the next few days!!!

Hugs to you, your wife and Mya!!!

Kate

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter