Ages for Agent P

As a side note, you still can have them issue you a special "communicator" (phone) to do the missions. We are data-stingy and didn't want to download the app, and use our own battery life. :) They gave the kids a pretty basic smartphone like you use with Tracfone, and it worked just fine.
Awesome,after they closed the Field Stations in Norway,Italy and IG and removed any info pertaining to "loaner phones" from the website,I thought that was no longer an option.

Great to know Guests still have that option-Disney should update and reflect that on their site!:)

They only list "your smartphone".

Your mission, should you choose to accept, begins with signing up online at agentpwsa.com while you’re at Epcot. Then, you’ll use your smartphone to connect with the powers that be at OWCA, aka, "The Agency".

My kids still liked doing it last summer at ages 11 and 15. It was great - my husband and I let them do it independently while we browsed through the shops and enjoyed the a/c. They've been so many times we don't worry about them getting lost. They've probably done all the missions over the years but still love Phineas & Ferb and doing the Agent P adventures.

As a side note, you still can have them issue you a special "communicator" (phone) to do the missions. We are data-stingy and didn't want to download the app, and use our own battery life. :) They gave the kids a pretty basic smartphone like you use with Tracfone, and it worked just fine.

Just to clarify (unless things have changed since the last time we were there), you don't need to download an app... you just open your browser and go to the website. But obviously it will still use data and run down your battery.

we're going in may after a three year hiatus, and my now 13 year old twins both still want to do the countries that we missed before.

Just to clarify (unless things have changed since the last time we were there), you don't need to download an app... you just open your browser and go to the website. But obviously it will still use data and run down your battery.

It will wear the battery, yes, but the wifi is free

It will wear the battery, yes, but the wifi is free
And a Fuel Rod will solve the battery problem-we swap out EVERY time we pass a Kiosk-always have a hot battery.:)

I am a little "surprised" that they still offer the "loaner phones".:)

My daughters are now 20 & 17 -- and this is STILL a must-do every trip for them. They've loved it since it was Kim Possible (personally, I liked it a little better as Kim Possible), and we still have a great time with it.

When we went in Nov there were no loaner phones. In fact, there wasn't even anyone at the stand; there was only a sign giving instructions. I wouldn't count on this being an option.

I don’t think P&P is on tv anymore, I wonder if they’ll be changing it...only hoping so because my kids have done all the missions a couple times over, they still love it, but it’d be nice to get something new...maybe related to KC undercover or something...just a rambling thought

I don’t think P&P is on tv anymore, I wonder if they’ll be changing it...only hoping so because my kids have done all the missions a couple times over, they still love it, but it’d be nice to get something new...maybe related to KC undercover or something...just a rambling thought
Not on TV, but my son has found it on NetFlix and it seems to be on all the time at my house.

For those of you who have tried Agent P, if you can only choose one between Agent P and Test Track, which one would you choose and why? I want to see if I can skip TT for my kids who have never been on to this ride and I personally don't enjoy riding TT.

The last time my son's did it they were about your kids' ages and they still loved doing it. My boys were/are Phineas and Ferb fans plus they love puzzle solving....there's something about an interactive game. My husband and I liked the fact that we got to check out the worlds longer while the boys played.

My kids (ages 2-17) all love this, and it makes our WS day much more enjoyable for them. We also love the pirate one in MK.

What's the pirate one in MK?

We did the Sorcerors of the Magic Kingdom one last year, but don't remember seeing any pirate mission type malarkey.

For those of you who have tried Agent P, if you can only choose one between Agent P and Test Track, which one would you choose and why? I want to see if I can skip TT for my kids who have never been on to this ride and I personally don't enjoy riding TT.

There's no way my boys would choose Agent P over Test Trak, but they've ridden it and know what it is. You're comparing apples and carrots, though. TT is a RIDE. Agent P is a scavenger hunt. If your kids have no idea TT exists, then you should be able to walk into WS and bypass it altogether.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter