Ages for Agent P

amyecpa

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if my boys are too old for Agent P. We did the Pirates Adventure in MK 3 years ago and they loved it, but they were only 10 & 7 then. Does anyone have experience doing this with tweens?

To paraphrase a man who had a REALLY close connection to WDW:

Agent P World Showcase Adventure is for the young AND the young at heart!:)

25476679207_05f674311c_h.jpg

I was a little (pleasantly) shocked at the end of our first mission. I had no idea they had something like this in the parks. I think it’s cool. My kids are younger but I think tweens will find it entertaining.

My boys (see them in the picture over there) really enjoyed it on our trip in Nov. However, one of the things they enjoyed was we let them go on their own and play without us. They're a little older than yours, but they'll have a phone, so if you're comfortable with letting them wander and discover all the fun on their own, it was fun for us to be able to just stroll through WS and see things we knew they weren't interested in and they were very entertained at the same time.

It is located in Epcot. You sign up on the bridge connecting Future World and World Showcase (Odyssey Bridge methinks). We did the entire adventure and it took about 4 hours. You can do as many or as few adventures as they are located in the pavilions of multiple countries.

Where do you go to sign up and how long does it take?
They used to have Phones they gave out,Guests now use their own Phones.:)

When you arrive at World Showcase just go to agentpwsa.com on your Phone and away you go!(no "sign up" anymore):)

You can even go to that website at home(11:00 am-8:15 PM EST) and get a "feel" for what the Missions are like.:)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they still get a little surprise when they complete the mission in France?

Does anyone know if they still get a little surprise when they complete the mission in France?
The only "surprise" I am aware of is the special Agent P Pressed Penny that is part of some,but not all,France Missions.

It happens DURING the Mission,not at the end.

It is the "luck of the draw".:)

Thank you!!
You're welcome.:)

I did notice the following from the Disney site:

Each pavilion hosts a different spy-centric adventure that lasts 30 to 45 minutes, so try them all. After successfully maneuvering through the mission, agents will experience a very special "thank you" for helping save the world and giving Doof the boot!

I don't remember a "very special thank you" when completing a Mission-does anyone know what this refers to?Thanks.:)

My kids (ages 2-17) all love this, and it makes our WS day much more enjoyable for them. We also love the pirate one in MK.

My kids still liked doing it last summer at ages 11 and 15. It was great - my husband and I let them do it independently while we browsed through the shops and enjoyed the a/c. They've been so many times we don't worry about them getting lost. They've probably done all the missions over the years but still love Phineas & Ferb and doing the Agent P adventures.

As a side note, you still can have them issue you a special "communicator" (phone) to do the missions. We are data-stingy and didn't want to download the app, and use our own battery life. :) They gave the kids a pretty basic smartphone like you use with Tracfone, and it worked just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!