After You Check Out

missyf

Earning My Ears
Maybe someone here could answer this question for me. After you check out of your resort can you still use the resort pool and the fitness center facilities?

I will be staying at the CR in August and my flight does not leave until 8:00 pm.
I would like to go to a park in the morning, check out of the CR, and then go to the pool for the rest of the afternoon. I would then like to use the facilites in the fitness center (shower, etc) before leaving for the airport.

Can this be done? Can you use the pool once you check out?

Thanks in advance.

Missy

Originally posted by missyf
Maybe someone here could answer this question for me. After you check out of your resort can you still use the resort pool and the fitness center facilities?

I will be staying at the CR in August and my flight does not leave until 8:00 pm.
I would like to go to a park in the morning, check out of the CR, and then go to the pool for the rest of the afternoon. I would then like to use the facilites in the fitness center (shower, etc) before leaving for the airport.

Can this be done? Can you use the pool once you check out?

Thanks in advance.

Missy

Yes, you can swim in the pool after checking out.

Check out time at all of the Disney World resorts is 11:00 a.m.
If you want to visit a theme park first thing in the morning, I would check out and leave my luggage at the front desk. I would take a backpack with anything you would need to get washed up/changed and leave it in a locker at the theme park
(and don't forget to pick the backpack up when leaving).

Leave enough time for the CMs to get your luggage from the luggage storage room before you have to leave the resort.

You can even charge stuff on your room key until midnight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!