After Hours Events - Ask Questions and Share Experiences Here

Booked the 6/28 DHS AH and the 6/29 EP AH. It will just be me and my 24 year old dd
and we've done Disney every year since she was 4 so this will be a different kind of trip.

Going for 4 nights, first day to relax, then the 2 night parties, and the another day to relax.

Alright tickets purchased for 5/24. I hope the reports get better than they were on 2/22, but will make the most of it regardless. :)

There wasn't one this past week so we'll have to wait for next week.
Yeah, I saw that. Nrrr! Want to make sure HS isn't so crazy...but we are there on March 29 and I am worried it might be too long to wait until then.

So, do we think there will be an announcement for the Magic Kingdom dates after March 27? Or just, no there aren't any? Planning a trip in May and it sure would be nice to know.

So, do we think there will be an announcement for the Magic Kingdom dates after March 27? Or just, no there aren't any? Planning a trip in May and it sure would be nice to know.

It seems like they are replacing MK with Epcot for the summer dates. I guess it's possible they could still announce some, but since they didn't with this most recent announcement, I'd say the chances are slim.

It seems like they are replacing MK with Epcot for the summer dates. I guess it's possible they could still announce some, but since they didn't with this most recent announcement, I'd say the chances are slim.

I agree. I’m wondering if they might have MK open later this summer.

I agree. I’m wondering if they might have MK open later this summer.
That’s my thought/hope as well. I just wonder if they’re getting pushback about all the special events they have at MK. AH doesn’t close the park early but what, early August now, it will start closing for MNSSHP

Does anyone have any experience buying After Hours tickets from Undercover Tourist? Do you know if those tickets have the same return policy that UT offers on other tickets? I know the After Hours tickets are non-refundable when purchased directly from Disney, but I’m hoping they might be refundable/changeable from UT. I am just not 100% sure if our dates will change between now and August.

Does anyone have any experience buying After Hours tickets from Undercover Tourist? Do you know if those tickets have the same return policy that UT offers on other tickets? I know the After Hours tickets are non-refundable when purchased directly from Disney, but I’m hoping they might be refundable/changeable from UT. I am just not 100% sure if our dates will change between now and August.
I don’t know about refundable. But you can apply the value of unused tickets to future tickets. So if you know you’ll be returning to WDW at some point, you can at least use the value instead of being total loss. One thing to remember is only one ticket to another; you can’t put the value of 2 party tickets toward one multi-day ticket.

We’ll be going to After Hours at HS without theme park tickets, so we want to use the 7pm entry time to get the most time in the park. Is there typically a long line to get into the event right at 7pm? If so, what time would you recommend arriving to be near the front of the line?

we were at MK last night March 6th (this morning too i guess!) and we had an absolute blast! an angel in Disney springs guest services actually gifted us the tickets when we stopped in there last Thursday after we got the news that my mom had a stroke, only had days left to live and a snow storm had shut the airport down making travel impossible. We stopped to see if they could do something about the remaining 7 days on our 10 day hoppers. Longest line was getting into the park and then swimming upstream thru the mass exodus after the fireworks. We rode everything we wanted to with zero wait since it turns out my DAS pass worked throughout the event as well. Hubby ate enough ice cream that I wished we'd packed a gas mask 🤣 I probably had 8 boxes of popcorn 🍿 and who knows how many bottles of water.

it was a great way to say goodbye to my mom, standing at the foot of an empty main street surrounded by familiar sites and sounds (came as a family in 1971) we walked into the park at 7:30, shopped during the fireworks and left by 1:45
20230307_002932.jpg20230307_012351.jpg20230306_230113.jpg20230306_230750.jpg

I've never done an after hours at HS, but I have done Christmas and Halloween parties at MK and there has always been a very long line to get in and I waited at least 30 minutes each time. I'm going to an upcoming MK after hours and I plan to get there by 6:30 at the latest.

Thank you! I was thinking 6:30 at the latest but think I'll aim for a little earlier based on this.

@Donald - my hero I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers to your whole family during such a difficult time. I'm so glad a CM gifted you the DAH tickets, and I'm so glad to hear of your awesome experience.

This is encouraging, as we have tickets on March 29 for HS's DAH event.

I’m going to AH at HS on May 3, and I’m not going to get their any earlier probably thank 8:30 or 9pm...after dinner at FF. Except for 2/22, I haven’t heard of any bad lines..When I get there, the day crowds will be gone, so hopefully I won’t have any issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter