Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

Have you been successful with contacting @GuruSue?

No, haven’t heard from her and I don’t think she’s set up to accept private messages. @GuruSue - Hi!!! Looking forward to getting fire pit from you.

I really am looking forward to it - nights in the low 60s are COLD for this South Florida crew so we will definitely be using it. :rotfl2: Last year, it was low 40s/upper 30s and my sister and I seriously considered setting up a cot in the bathroom. I really cried at the Contemporary dock when we waited for 45 minutes in drizzly, freezing rain with only hoodies on my kids. We are cold weather wimps.

@FtW Mike @mrsfascinating and @amcc if you don't hear from @GuruSue Mike will be in i believe on Dec 21. i know he is scheduled to take the pit in Jan but he will be at the fort before then. If you don't hear from sue we can try and get mike to get it. Also let me know if the 21 you have issues with one departing and the other arriving. i can probably help hook you up with someone who can hold it short term. Hoping all the exchanges work out.

No, haven’t heard from her and I don’t think she’s set up to accept private messages. @GuruSue - Hi!!! Looking forward to getting fire pit from you.

I really am looking forward to it - nights in the low 60s are COLD for this South Florida crew so we will definitely be using it. :rotfl2: Last year, it was low 40s/upper 30s and my sister and I seriously considered setting up a cot in the bathroom. I really cried at the Contemporary dock when we waited for 45 minutes in drizzly, freezing rain with only hoodies on my kids. We are cold weather wimps.

Ok so it looks like we will be giving it to you on the 28th so when you check in let us know where you are so we can drop it off.

Hello. It looks like we will be passing the fire pit to you. I sent you a message, but haven't heard back. We are getting it from WarEagle57 on the 15th. We are checking out on the 21st, so would handing it off to you on the 20th work for you?

-Dave & Lisa
Apparently you are now handing to FtW Mike.

We arrive on the 28 and will post here to coordinate. Anyone is welcome to come by regardless of fire pit status.

We will be there December 22-25 in a cabin.
We will be bringing a new “approved” fire pit to use while we are there.
We do not need to bring it back home with us and was wondering if someone could make a swap thread for our fire pit so that other campers can enjoy a campfire :-)
Please let me know if anyone wants to take charge of a new swap. We are not at the camp grounds enough nor am I online enough to organize a swap but we are happy to donate.

upload_2018-12-20_13-52-12.jpeg

@FtW Mike and @Bronte i would love to use it in Jan. i know we have some overlapping on FP#2 so i am good to use FP#3 in jan but i am asking if Mike can pick it up as i know he will be at the Ft tomorrow and will be there when we get in. i am sure he is looking for a good excuse to come see Bert back in the RV :). Mike i am putting you to work, i keep offering you up.

As soon as we get our cabin number on Saturday I can pm someone ... just let me know who :-)

I have TFP 2 and will swing by Bronte's tomorrow and pick up TFP 3 so if anyone else is here and wants one let me know. Haveing lunch at WCC then in the RIDE OF SHAME AT 3:30 so we will be around for pick up or delivery

Thanks mike
If possible we will have friends staying in the cabins Jan 22-25 and they would love to have a fire pit (not sure how to arrange that)

campinfam will be at the Fort 1/13-18/19, we are still trying to recover from the fact that we may have been the last one's to see TFP R1 .
Last known location, Site 1454, 4/7/18.
Maybe a visit to TFP R2 this time ...

images.jpg

We will be checking in for our first FW camping trip on January 19th and would gladly host a TFP. We will be there until the 25th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts