Adults Only Trip Recommendations

You're staying at the right place! Flying Fish, Il Mulino, and Shula's are all excellent. And make time for Jellyrolls (no food but tons of fun)!
Also second the suggestion of lounges. We love not being tied to ADR's. We will often monorail crawl, hitting The Wave, Trader Sam's, Tambu Lounge, Mizner's (although that's closed at the moment). There are also the lounges at Cali Grill and the bar at Citricos. Also love the lounge at Sanaa. So many choices! Enjoy!

I agree with lounges. You can eat at the bar and chat with the CM’s.

Also try the Spa... Dvc 25 percent discount.
Happy planning
Kerri

How fun! DH and I have been going solo the last few year as our kids are all grown up and in the military. We love staying at BWV, it's just a wonderful location. Especially for F&W.

Some things that we have tried that others have also recommended and I totally agree:
1- Your own Highway in the Sky. DH and I started doing our own and it's so fun.
2- Jellyrolls for sure. Such a fun place.
3- Tours, we loved Savoring the Savannah tour, we have done it x2.

You have some great suggestions above :)

I would venture to Capa at the Four Seasons as well.. you can see all 3 firework shows and you get to see a peak of Golden Oaks... Food is insanely good!

Highly recommend Tiffins, Jiko, and California Grill for brunch. Also V&A if you're looking to splurge and enjoy fine dining.

So, this experience can be a bit of a splurge...but, it's one of the best nights I've ever had in Disney! We did one of the private fireworks cruises and had it catered by Contemporary. We had cheese and cracker trays, pizza...wine and champagne and a front row seat of the Magic Kingdom fireworks. You have your own boat and skipper for a couples hours. The tour around Bay Lake was so neat and seeing the fireworks from the boat with a glass of champagne in your hand sure is fun 🥂

We are only a couple of 2 (my wife and I) so never go kids (by choice) and here is our list:

Raglan Roads --- great food and drink, great entertainment and great CM at the bars to talk to

Victoria & Albert's --- did The Chef's Table for an anniversary and plan on doing the Queen Victoria Room for an upcoming birthday

Monsieur Paul --- We go there every time we are at WDW for a celebration. They have great food and CM's once you get them talking about their country; otherwise they are stiff French people.

Tiffins --- We tried it on our last trip and absolutely loved it and plan to eat there again and again

Lounges --- There are so many we have only tried a few but a great way to have a drink and talk. We do that at California Grill because we will NEVER eat there again. We think it is way too loud for a signature restaurant, the most overrated restaurant on property, food is ONLY okay and the only going for it is the firework view. So, we will have a drink or two (save our receipt), go eat somewhere else, and come back in time to see the fireworks.

So, this experience can be a bit of a splurge...but, it's one of the best nights I've ever had in Disney! We did one of the private fireworks cruises and had it catered by Contemporary. We had cheese and cracker trays, pizza...wine and champagne and a front row seat of the Magic Kingdom fireworks. You have your own boat and skipper for a couples hours. The tour around Bay Lake was so neat and seeing the fireworks from the boat with a glass of champagne in your hand sure is fun 🥂
Do you tip the skipper?? if so what's the going rate??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter