ADRs --Which do I ask for first?

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
Okay now that ADRs are so competitive I'm thinking about a game plan already ;)

Would you ask for an 8am Crystal Palace breakfast or a 5-5:30ish Le Cellier Dinner first? I know with CRT you had to blurt it out right away lol. I figure those will be our 2 hardest to get so I'd like to be prepared . Thanks! :)

Based on my conversation with a CM last weekend to book our ADRs, I would suggest LeCellier. (We were wondering the exact same thing when we were looking to book both LeCellier and Narcoossee's in our call!! Which to blurt out first???) The CM, Rhonda, indicated that LeCellier, Chef Mickey's, Boma, and, of course, CRT, tend to be the hottest and the "best to get out of the way first." We had no problems with getting prime times at both, at 180+10 days out. But, boy, was I talking fast!

Hope this helps - let us know how you make out!

I asked for LeCellier first, then ended up calling back for the rest because the CM didn't seem to know what she was going.

I kept hearing about the ADR "rush" and just called for late August. I got everything I asked for including the castle/dinner concourse steak house/dinner, whispering canyon/dinner, boatwrights/breakfast and dinner, liberty tree tavern/dinner, tappanyaki/dinner and O'hana/dinner without a problem.

Am I missing something or did I just get really lucky??? YEAH!!!

We have never had any trouble getting any time we requested. I call for our ADRs right at 180 days. In fact, I had to call back 3 wks after I made our last ADRs and reschedule and it still wasn't a problem. I got everything I requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter