• June 20

• June 21

• June 22

• June 23

• June 24

Results are only viewable after voting.

gilsan

DIS Veteran
My 90 day mark is coming up on June 20 (I am at WDW Sept 18-26).

This week looks like it may be very busy. Both POP and ASMu are sold out online. I was wondering what kind of "competition":rotfl2: I might have for my days.

My 90 day is June 19. BTW, you can actually get ASMU for slightly different dates. We are going 9/16-9/23 and ASMU is still open for that as of 6/12/09. So, anyone looking for values, try changing your dates a little. There are still some that are open.

My 90 day is on June 21st. I thought this day would never come. I like the 180 day rule better

I know it seems like forever waiting for this date I have changed my plans at least 5X now. We also decided that we would upgrade to DxDP

:cool1: not long now!

My planning has come to a temporary standstill until I do my ADRs and then I will more fully plan each day but don't want to do too much yet in case I have to revert to Plan B (or C or D....)

:goodvibes

Mine is June 19th we are going from Sep 17-23 staying at pop!

I think i need to change my ticker I think i accidently put on there that I we will be at disney on the 16th but we are leaving on the 16th.

we are at the All Star Sports 9/20 - 9/26. First time staying on the property and 3 yr old grand daughters first trip to Disney (and on a plane). Can't wait to watch her enjoy everything!

S

It looks like lots of people will be on the phone June 18 and June 21! When we originally booked my ADR day was June 21, but we found cheaper flights so we added a day.

mine was today and I got everything I wanted.. Good luck to all of you

I am 6/26 - I am a little worried about the possible tiered program they have going on now too with ADR spots.

June 22......I need to finish my "hopes" and plan some back-ups.
We have never been during free dining (and are NOT on the free dining plan).
Good luck everyone.

I have just had to make an appointment for the day I do ADRs so have left myself 2 and a half hours!?!? :upsidedow

I hope this poll is scientifically accurate and there's really only 2 people calling the same day as me :lmao: should have plenty of time!!!!!!

I have just had to make an appointment for the day I do ADRs so have left myself 2 and a half hours!?!? :upsidedow

I hope this poll is scientifically accurate and there's really only 2 people calling the same day as me :lmao: should have plenty of time!!!!!!

I am sure this is very accurate:rotfl::rotfl2:

June 21st we book.

Staying at ASMU for 10 nights and waiting for some good rates to entend our trip and stay at CSR or AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter