adr's - what do you think??

allie1078

Mouseketeer
I am a very indesicive person and cant help but think that there is room for improvement on our plan. what do you think? We have park hoppers. Family of 6 mom, dad, dd1-12, dd2-9 turning 10, dd3-8, and ds 2 1/2. On the deluxe plan

Sunday 23
earl of sandwich - dinner when we finnally get to the world

Monday 24
bk- crystal palace 8:15
lun- plaza 1:00

Tuesday 25
bk - Cape May cafe 8:00
Lun - Sci Fi - 1:35
HDDR - 7:15

Wednesday 26
(wanted this to be epcot day but no lecellier so switched it)
Bk - Tusker House9:15
Dn - Boma 5:05

Thursday 27
bk - norway princesss8:15
Lun - Lecellier 12:45
dn- counter service at mk

Friday 28 - BIRTHDAY DAY
bk - Ohana 8:05
lun - CRT 1:35
dn- Ohana 8:25

Saturday 29
Bk - Chef Mickey 8:20
Lun - Whispering Canyon 2:00

thanks for you thoughts

Ann

Looks like some really good choices, you don't have dinner for 24th. Adding up you've used your credits, however why don't you pay OOP for one the counter service lunches and go to one of the downtown restaurants. Raglan Road, Wolfgang Puck Cafe or even WGPE.

we are actually thinking of paying oop for earl and then I need to plan one more meal on monday night. I am also considering doing wonderland tea for the younger two girls and something else the rest of us, maybe even the afternoon tea for oldest dd and me and let dad and ds fend for themselves. doing this on friday afternoon and move crt to monday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter