ADR Changers - We still don't know what we want for dinner!

well i figured it out :cool1: , I moved Paradiso 37 to 4PM ADR on MNSSHP night, we are not planning costumes , but maybe some Disign t's , and we put Yachtsman in the original Paradisio night . it all works out !:dance3:

we are looking for a 5pm ADR that night , I am looking forward to MNSSHP because we have never been to any MK parties , we are looking forward to less people , the parade , the fireworks , we are not in for linning up to meet characters , what time does the party run until ?

maybe we should shift things around and just do a CS that night .....

that would mean moving my paradisio to a lunch , or choosing between Narcosee's and Yachtsman

well i figured it out :cool1: , I moved Paradiso 37 to 4PM ADR on MNSSHP night, we are not planning costumes , but maybe some Disign t's , and we put Yachtsman in the original Paradisio night . it all works out !:dance3:

I think that's a good move you made! :thumbsup2

The party runs until midnight. Technically, it starts at 7pm. But, according to everyone on the DIS, you can start getting into MK with your party ticket at 4pm.

The shirts will be cute, too! I was shocked that I was able to convince my DH to dress up with me & our DS. I can't wait for the party! What date is y'alls party? We're going on 9/30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter