ADP - Live From Disney World

Hi - We just returned (about 1 hour ago) from 10 days @ WDW! :goodvibes I plan to follow along with your live report ....... as I prepare to write my FIRST trip report - ever! :scared: I took LOTS of notes every day ...... I can't imagine trying to do it LIVE!!! :faint:

Okay - off to bed (as soon as the photos save to the computer) ...... I'm exhausted .... and I'm sure work tomorrow will be a killer! :eek:

I'll be checking back for more ADR adventures ...... :surfweb:

Hi - We just returned (about 1 hour ago) from 10 days @ WDW! :goodvibes I plan to follow along with your live report ....... as I prepare to write my FIRST trip report - ever! :scared: I took LOTS of notes every day ...... I can't imagine trying to do it LIVE!!! :faint:

Okay - off to bed (as soon as the photos save to the computer) ...... I'm exhausted .... and I'm sure work tomorrow will be a killer! :eek:

I'll be checking back for more ADR adventures ...... :surfweb:

Still has Disney (dining) planning on the brain. (ADR = ADP) ;)

I know I don't need to say it, but have a :wizard: MAGICAL :wizard: time!!!

Have a great time! I am interested to hear about Welcome Home Wednesday. I almost went when we were there a few weeks ago, but was staying at SSR and just didn't have the energy to get over to BWV, wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I hope it is, and am looking forward to hearing about it from you.

I love staying at different resorts during our stay too. Everytime we check in to a different place, it feels like the vacation is starting all over again!

Have fun!!

Woohoo! Live trip report! :banana:

I've been there with the split stays. I've done everything from the Allstar/Dixie Landings/Beach Club splits (pre-DVC) to Pop/BCV/Pop (gotta stretch those weekend points, you know!). Last year was the first time I stayed DVC without any moving. :eek: So yeah, I've been there.

I think you'll love the Polynesian, especially at night when the tiki torches are lit.

I hope you talk about the food, too. :rolleyes1

Oh, and your touring plan sounds great! I would want that time away from the heat, too. And I've never been to the Welcome Home Wednesday, and I think I'll actually be able to go for once, since I arrive on a Wednesday. I don't know what time it is, though. Somewhere around 4 or 4:30pm?

Woohoo! Live trip report! :banana:

I hope you talk about the food, too. :rolleyes1

And I've never been to the Welcome Home Wednesday, and I think I'll actually be able to go for once, since I arrive on a Wednesday. I don't know what time it is, though. Somewhere around 4 or 4:30pm?

I will most certainly be discussing the food and dining. You can count on it. :thumbsup2 Also, Welcome Home Wednesday is at 4:00PM over at the Atlantic Dance Hall on Disney's Boardwalk. I think it will be a nice place to go for a mid-day break. Hope to see you there. :)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. We are sitting at the Akron/Canton airport waiting for our flight. Everything looks ok; sunny, blue skies and our flight to Orlando is on time. :yay: You can never tell these days. We should be landing in Orlando around 2:15Pm or so. Then it's straight to Magical Express on the 1st floor of the B terminal for our ride to the Wilderness Lodge Villas.

We'll be at the Rain Forest Cafe at 6:30PM tonight with my brother and his family who are leaving WDW tomorrow. Our trips overlapped by one day so we decided to dine together tonight. Afterwards we will use the "secret" entrance in the back of the Rain Forest Cafe to enter the Animal Kingdom. We may have some time before our ADR to enter the park and experience a few attractions. It will depend on our travel time to the Lodge.

We'll be back online later with an update and some pics.

In the meantime here is a pic of the terminal at the Akron/Canton airport. Pretty boring I know, but its up to the minute.

Picture026-1.jpg

And a shot of Anna waiting patiently for our flight time.

Picture025-1.jpg

OK I'm hooked...this should hold me over until my trip in just over 3 weeks!:cool1:

I am lime green with envy.

Have a great time!

Yay, another live trip report! Loved your last one, ADP! Have a fantastic time. Can't wait to read it all! :thumbsup2

ADP,

As you know we are staying at the Poly in Sept.

Could you take some pics and post them?

How about pics of the fireworks from the Poly beach?

Thanks and have a wonderful time. We are going in 68 days! Woo Hoo!

Chris

I am lime green with envy.

Have a great time!

What she said. We were there over July 4th weekend and were very pleasantly surprised at the lack of insane crowd levels. Hope you guys have the same luck!!

A tip on Toy Story Mania that helped me CRUSH my DGf (Girlfriend, not Grandfather ;) ) -- Lock in on the COLORS.

You'll see... ;) :banana:

Yeah!! It's another live report from ADP!! :cheer2: I'm vehemently subscribing. :woohoo: I wish I could go to WDW as often as your incredibly lucky family! Sorry about the heat, or am I? ;)

We are fortunate because of our DVC membership. It gives us the ability to travel to WDW more often without it. It's a great program!

ADP,

As you know we are staying at the Poly in Sept.

Could you take some pics and post them?

How about pics of the fireworks from the Poly beach?

Thanks and have a wonderful time. We are going in 68 days! Woo Hoo!

Chris

Hi Chris,

I will sure try. Love pictures from the Polynesian.

What she said. We were there over July 4th weekend and were very pleasantly surprised at the lack of insane crowd levels. Hope you guys have the same luck!!

A tip on Toy Story Mania that helped me CRUSH my DGf (Girlfriend, not Grandfather ;) ) -- Lock in on the COLORS.

You'll see... ;) :banana:

Thanks for the tip!

Hey Everyone,

We are here at the Wilderness Lodge Villas. We are running out to AK to get to the Rain Forest Cafe. I will give you a full report of our ME experience, check-in, etc tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Here are some quick pictures of our arrival.

Orlando airport. We are here! Hey you guys! Wait for me!
Picture027-1.jpg

Walking into the Wilderness Lodge. Nothing like it. Jaw dropping!
Picture030-1-1.jpg

DVC Logo walking into the Widerness Lodge Villas about 20 minutes ago.
Picture031-1.jpg

See ya later! :)

Yay, I love live trip reports!!! Have a fantastic time tonight!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Loving the up to the minute live reports and pics!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

There is a special place in heaven for people who do live trip reports!:angel:
Or at least a special place in my heart:love: .
VWL and Poly wow...I think I'm going to swoon just thinking of it:cloud9: .
Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter