ADP - Live From Disney World

Loved your trip report! It sure brought back memories from our trip last year! can't wait to go home again in 2010!

GREAT GREAT GREAT report !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks so very much for taking the time to share your trip with us!
definitely the next best thing to being there..

your pictures were fabulous - i adore old key west....those rooms are AMAZING!!!....and the CMs there are always soooooooooo nice...

by the way, it sounds from your description of the single riders line at toy story mania that it's faster than the fastpass line....

WOW, I've been reading with you along your trip and it's been a great report. I hope I can do as well when I go down in September.

Tuesday, July 22nd

Bell Services at Old Key arrived at 6:15AM to take our luggage to the front. I went with it to the airline check-in desk while Kim and Anna finished breakfast in the room and double-checked everything. Checking in at the airline check-in is very convenient. I told the Cast Members my flight number and airline. They checked my ID and printed out our boarding passes. They tagged our luggage and I never saw it again until we arrived at our home airport.

The Magical Express bus was right on time at 6:50AM. We made one additional stop at Saratoga Springs and then headed for the Orlando airport. When we arrived we retrieved our carry-on items and headed straight for the security line. Looking at the size of the Airtran check-in line on level 3 it was a good thing we had already received our boarding passes and checked our luggage or else we may have been waiting a while. It was very long.

Bottom line, the Magical Express process worked very well. The resort check-in service worked like a charm as well.
[/B]

Thanks so much for you trip report!! That was truly awesome!!

Could you tell me, how long before your flight did ME pick you up? We have 1:30 flights home in August so I'm trying to see how much time we might have in the morning before we need to be ready to leave.

Thanks for the tip as well about doing the flight check in at the resort...I didn't know that was possible! I assume that would be available at ASM too?

Glad you & your family had a :wizard: magical time!

Thanks so much for you trip report!! That was truly awesome!!

Could you tell me, how long before your flight did ME pick you up? We have 1:30 flights home in August so I'm trying to see how much time we might have in the morning before we need to be ready to leave.

Thanks for the tip as well about doing the flight check in at the resort...I didn't know that was possible! I assume that would be available at ASM too?

Glad you & your family had a :wizard: magical time!
They usually schedule your pickup about 3 hours before your flight. You must be there and be ready for your pickup 15-20 minutes before your pickup time. The ME bus will LEAVE your resort at the pickup time! That would mean that you should expect to be at the resort ME bus terminal around 10 a.m. That doesn't give you too much morning time...maybe an early breakfast is all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter