address labels for kids

disneysailor

Mouseketeer
I'd like to pass along a great idea from my gramma. She said on previous Tauck tours, people would bring their address labels and exchange them with their new friends at the end of the tour.

I thought it would be great to have my kids print up their own address labels including their e-mail addresses etc. and hand them out to their new friends at the end of the cruise. They could even stick them right on the navigators. On our last cruise they were having so much fun the last night they forgot to get their friends addresses and were really sad when they couldn't find their friends in the morning to ask for them.

Anyway, just thought I'd share gramma's words of wisdom!

I was just at the printers for my dad and noticed they had address labels that had different designs (ballons, butterflies, dragons, US flag).

Thanks for sharing. This is a great idea!!...Lee

What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing and tell gramma thanks, too!

Michele

I do this except with business cards instead of labels. My kids love being like Mom and Dad and handing out their cards. I put their email address, snail mail address and once got fancy and put their picture also. It's easy to do on your home computer and with the picture the other kiddos will know which name goes with which face.

I love the label idea being able to be stuck to the Navigator.

Tandy

Thanks for all the nice responses. I'm glad I was able to share an idea as I've taken so many great ideas away from these boards! :D

I do not know if the Teen Club still does this, but on our last cruise, on the last night they handed out a paper address book (it had some design on it and a place to write your new friends' names and addresses, etc.)....I know my teens could not read a lot of their friends' handwriting....so the label idea is great. Just stick them on!!! Love the little photo idea for the labels as well.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter