Adding park tickets to room key

Vistor

Earning My Ears
I normally book my trips directly with Disney (hotel and park tickets) so the room key also serves as the park pass. Does anyone know if I book my room through Travelocity if can I add my park tickets to my room key when I get there or will I end up with a separate card? Also, can I purchase those passes at the resort hotel or do I need to do it at the parks.

Sorry if this is a silly question. I looked around the web a bit but couldn't find an answer. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Vistor said:
I normally book my trips directly with Disney (hotel and park tickets) so the room key also serves as the park pass. Does anyone know if I book my room through Travelocity if can I add my park tickets to my room key when I get there or will I end up with a separate card? Also, can I purchase those passes at the resort hotel or do I need to do it at the parks.

Sorry if this is a silly question. I looked around the web a bit but couldn't find an answer. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

You will find all info regarding tickets on the theme parks board in a sticky at the top of the page.

When we got a disney trip thru last minute travel, we were able to link our cards to our tickets just fine.

we purchased ours at the resort concierge desk at the poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter