adding DDP to Room-Only booked with discount?

e_yerger

DIS Veteran
So i booked a room-only reservation last night using the Disney Visa offer. I want to add the dining plan to our reservation. Do I run any risks of losing our reservation during this switch? I know the reservation needs to be canceled and then re-booked as a package. Thoughts?

You can book the package, if all goes well then cancel the room-only. It means tying up more money until the first reservation is refunded but there's less risk of an "oops".

So i booked a room-only reservation last night using the Disney Visa offer. I want to add the dining plan to our reservation. Do I run any risks of losing our reservation during this switch? I know the reservation needs to be canceled and then re-booked as a package. Thoughts?

Since you have to call to do it, you'll be able to control what happens. You shouldn't lose your reservation or your discount, so just be sure the CM is being very clear with what they're doing.

Since you have to call to do it, you'll be able to control what happens. You shouldn't lose your reservation or your discount, so just be sure the CM is being very clear with what they're doing.
okay that is reassuring! I just don't want to lose any discount I currently have (which I just added yesterday)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter