• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adding concierge at YC to FTP

j3mom

Mouseketeer
just wondering if anyone has done this and if so at what $ and is it worth doing. dd 12, ds 14, ds 16 I am thinking for their sake it might be a good idea.

We book concierge at the YC last year... it was very nice, you will love it. This year we booked the Poly concierge. Be very careful when changing your ressie that you don't lose your package.... Don't know if this could happen, but be careful those folks can be well, a handful.

Darian

I did upgrade from YC waterview to Gardenview Conceirge. We are staying 7 nights/8 days. It cost me $365 more to do this. I'm looking forward to my first conceirge stay. :D

wdwfan - be prepared to have a great time! You are just gonna love it! Don't forget to take advantage of the balcony outside the C-lounge... its got a nice view and its quiet....

Darian

We did it too. We upgraded from a gardenview room at the BC to a lagoon view conceirge and the cost was around 500.00. It's a convenience thing for us having coffee and donuts right on the floor not having to run out to breakfast and of course being able to grab a soda when we return to our room for any reason. We have 3 DS's 15, 12 and 9. For us we feel the convenience is worth the extra money. It's about 200.00 less if you do gardenview (we would have) but the BC gardenview only sleeps four people. YC gardenview sleeps five.

I think its a great idea. We stayed there last Sept and loved it. Our room was right at the front of the resort we had the huge balcony that serves several rooms however we never saw any of the other people using it. I think for a large family it is very worth it. We ended up only buying 1 meal a day and that was at the parks. We had breakfast there every am. We eat a late lunch normally so when we got back to our room we had snacks from the lounge.

thanks for the info everyone. we stayed BC last May and just thought there was no real convenience for a quick snack or soda. i'll call and see what happens. thanks to all.

Yes, I upgraded on July 5 from Yacht Club waterview to Gardenview Conceirge. It wasn't a problem since they had availability.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter