Add On Gifts

Lhargus

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My paperwork just came (for our third add-on in 12 months) and we received some nice gifts this time.

We received two very nice DVC ink pens and a limited edition VWL print.

Has anyone else had this welcome surprise?:cool:

We also received the pens and the print this week with out paperwork. We are adding on 100 points at WLV. We made the decision to add on while on the Magic cruise last week. While on the cruise we did some preliminary paperwork (only had to sign one thing) and they gave us a DVC photo album and some DVC pins.

We've added on twice, and have never gotten ANYTHING!!

Maybe it's something they're doing for VWL add-on's? We added on at OKW (shortly before first sell-out), then at Vero - about 3 months ago....

Of course, we haven't gotten our guide book or pins, either, so I'm thinking it's just "us....."

Beth,
This is our third VWL add-on and it is the only time we have received a gift.

I hope it continues since we plan to add on more next year.:cool:

We're adding on at HHI and also received the 2 pens and a print of HHI.

I understand that the gifts are strictly based on your guide. We never recieved anything and when I emailed and asked about it she gave us a note pad and key chain when we did our second addon. Wish we had a different guide. I hear about so many that remember you and keep in touch- that would be a nice perk.

Would anyone scan the print for me so I can see it??

We collect the Wilderness Lodge prints (we have several in our dining room).

Also, if anyone wants to sell it, let me know! :)

Muushka,
My DW has already framed the VWL print but I'll see if I can take it apart and scan it. If I can I'll send you a private message and let you know.

Lloyd

We added at VWL two months ago and never received a gift.How long after signing was it before the gifts arrived ?

The gifts arrived with the signing paperwork.

The previous two add-ons I did at VWL this year did not have the gifts.:cool:

I received a very nice limited edition print of Vero when I added Vero points. I think this is VERY new. It seems like the people who are receiving the prints are the people who have added on within the last month. Has anyone added on since the beginning of October that didn't receive the prints? The Vero print is very nice. We also received the pens.

We also added on while on the cruise, and we got the photo album and a DVC mouse pad. (It has the first 4 resorts on it.) They were giving out the pins to members who asked for them.

When we got our paperwork, the VWL print and the two pens were included with it.

It's always fun to get these surprises!:bounce: :bounce:

of August. The prints are given out for add-ons at the available Resorts (not OKW or BWV). I added on at BWV and no print for me. That's OK. would have liked one of my BWV home. At least I can go home more often now. y'all have a great day.

I added on and received the paperwork to sign--that's all. I have been searching everywhere for the DVC backpack and haven't been able to find one yet. I even e-mail MS who said they will post information on the DVC website if and when a DVC merchandise is for sale. I understand that new DVCers now get a backpack instead of the regular beach bag.

M*M

When I purchase my points VWL they gave me the picture of the villas. So it is for new purchases too.

sgtpet...

I purchased my first contract in August....no pictures of the VWL, no pins. :confused: ....and no big deal for me.

I bought at WLV in Sept and did add on at BWV (closing next week) and nothing from either.. Oh I did get the pen both times and the beach bag the first time.... In fact my guide told me he would send me some free lunch coupons since I made a special 4 day trip just to buy since they were not resigered in my state to sale at the time and he never even gave me those :( Oh well I'm just happy I was able to add on at my favorite.. Boardwalk:)

facebook twitter