Add day to Free Dining Package?

1Venus

Mouseketeer
We're going next month and I'd like to arrive a day earlier. Can I add a day to the package and still get the free dining since the promo period has ended? Or would I just have to book a new reservation for that 1 day?

Thanks

I added a day to the end of our trip and the CM said I could only get a "room only". But I called back and that CM contacted Guest Relations and they extended the Free DDP package to include the extra day.

We decided to arrive a day early for our trip also. I had already booked a room at the Swan for our arrival day but decided to go ahead and call to see if we could add a day to our free dining package at the Poly, even though the date for booking had ended. I got a wonderful CM who checked for me and she was able to add a day to our free dining package so now we will be arriving a day early:banana: :banana: :banana: I think it depends on how full the resort is that you are staying at. I would call and see what they can do for you:wizard:

You should certainly call and ask. It does not hurt to ask. If the CM does not seem sure, work with Guest Services.

We did this in July after the FDDP booking period had ended. We decided to extend for 2 more nights and called Walt Disney Travel Co. They didn't hesitate and said we'd have 2 more days of FDDP.

HTH...

pixiedust: PIXIEDUST!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter