AD in magazine for FOTL READ THE SMALL PRINT

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
Just got my new Endless Vacaion magazine. Full page ad inside front cover for USF/IOA. it says (in part)

NEW No Line No Wait
Guests at both Universal Orlando on-site hotels enjoy a variety of special theme park benefits, including "No Line, No Wait", express access at every ride and attraction* at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.

Read to the bottom of the page where that little * is explained:

One express pass per attraction. Excluding the Pteranodon Flyers and One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish children's rides and the front row of Dueling Dragons and the Incredible Hulk Coaster in Universal's Islands of Adventure park; and the water slide at Fievel's Playland in Universal Studios theme park. Maximum wait time is 15 minutes. Attractions subject to availability.

Just passing this along for your reading pleasure.

Received my brochure with confirmation for HRH, and it states, "Front-of-the-Line access to choice attractions during select park hours"
It is my understanding that "express" and FOTL are different deals. All of us will be so much smarter this summer don't you think? I HATE this chain yanking stuff. I saw a commercial for HRH for Universal last weekend on HGTV and in bold letters it kept flashing FOTL ACCESS ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!
for guests at HRH & PBH. OH BROTHER!
Jeannine
HRH June 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest