Accomodation needed for 27th May for 1 week. HELP !!!

fairytale

DIS Veteran
Its all Wayneg's fault.

We are missing out this year on our annual Florida Holiday but thanks to Waynes recent post I am soooo tempted to book ourselves on these flights:rolleyes1

My concern is I have never stayed off site, but having briefly just checked out Disney's prices they seem quite high for just one week so would be tempted to try for just one week.

Any suggestions folks. We are a family of 6 so would ideally prefer to be in a suite.

Oh, and on a serious note, thanks Wayne, you could have just made my childrens day if not year :thumbsup2

Have you looked at Cypress Point Resort/Villas? We will be leaving for our second stay here on 1/6/10. Spacious clean accomodation in LBV only 1 mile from the Disney signs. (Where you turn off to head towards Downtown Disney) Also handy for lots of reasonably priced restaurants including Chillis, Olive Garden and The Orando Ale House!
Anyway I hope you get booked on those flights and find somewhere nice to stay :)

Blue Heron Beach Resort Lake Buena Vista, supposed to be very nice.
Again on Monarch £411 less 5% quidco for a 2 bedroom suite.

I don't know if you use Dibb but some of the villa owners on there are advertising late availability/unbooked summer weeks at very good prices.

A villa or condo might be a good solution as there are 6 of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter