Accessing the HUB

alice0826

Mouseketeer
Hi! My daughter is currently in the CP working in Animal Kingdom. She was told that in order to request time off or book resort reservations for family members she would have to first use a computer in the Clubhouse at her apartment complex (she's in Chatham Square) before being able to acess the HUB from her laptop. My question is this: can she give me her password so I can use the information to decide what resort the family will stay in when we visit her? I don't want her to get into any trouble for this so I want to know if this is acceptable. Thanks!

The apartment complex part is weird - once she has her username/password she can access the Hub from any computer.

Hi! My daughter is currently in the CP working in Animal Kingdom. She was told that in order to request time off or book resort reservations for family members she would have to first use a computer in the Clubhouse at her apartment complex (she's in Chatham Square) before being able to acess the HUB from her laptop. My question is this: can she give me her password so I can use the information to decide what resort the family will stay in when we visit her? I don't want her to get into any trouble for this so I want to know if this is acceptable. Thanks!

Wait- will you be looking at resort information? Because you don't need the Hub to be able to see what's at each resort. Also, if she has her PERNR, I think she can call the cast reservation number (407-wdw-cast? not sure) to book resort reservations- I never booked through the Hub for my family members when I was on my CP.

When I was there, you did not have to go to the clubhouse the first time, though many thought you did. I really don't know where that rumour got started. :confused3

I wouldn't ask her for her password, even if it makes it easier on you. What is on the HUB really shouldn't be viewed by anyone not currently working at Disney, it's private and protected by a password for a reason. If you really want to compare with her, do it over the phone while she's logged in, or just let her decide based on what you request. She can also call and make the reservation with her PERNR.

Wait- will you be looking at resort information? Because you don't need the Hub to be able to see what's at each resort. Also, if she has her PERNR, I think she can call the cast reservation number (407-wdw-cast? not sure) to book resort reservations- I never booked through the Hub for my family members when I was on my CP.

Great! I am really most interested in the rates....that will determine what resort we choose. I guess she can just call the CM line to get quotes so we can decide where we'll book.

Great! I am really most interested in the rates....that will determine what resort we choose. I guess she can just call the CM line to get quotes so we can decide where we'll book.

It'll probably be faster, too. Finding that stuff on the Hub can take a while, I can't even remember where it is right now. And as a PP mentioned, it might not be the best idea, as the Hub is generally CM-eyes only.

Just call the CM discount reservation line. It is much easier to deal with.
You will need her PERNER number thou. This is what I did when I was a cast member!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter