absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy sent me my names fills in a private message. Can someone please tell me what I do to print them? Not very computer savy!

Oh man, was hoping to get mine before she went on vacation since she comes back a day before mine, but I understand.

Does anyone have any idea how she makes them? I have Photoshop so I can maybe do it myself - it's such a cool idea :)

Mandy,
I have looked at your photobucket and love what you do. I am wondering if you can design the year 2013 and put a character in the 0? The numbers would be done in black except for the 0 would be done in the colors of the character. This is something that I have thought up so if you can't I understand. Or what about Mickey ears with the character inside the ears. I have 16 characters that need to be done. I do need a Mickey and Minnie adult size. If this is something you can do let me know please. I can then give you the rest of the characters and details.

Thanks
Lisa Dunn:)

Oh man, was hoping to get mine before she went on vacation since she comes back a day before mine, but I understand.

Does anyone have any idea how she makes them? I have Photoshop so I can maybe do it myself - it's such a cool idea :)

There are other designers you can check with.

Hi Mandy,

If possible, could I get two name fills. Both Bevelled with borders and characters.

Ann - using Star Wars Mickey

Sheri - using any dogs from Disney movies (but I'm partial to 101 Dalmatians)

Our cruise is at the end of March, so no rush.

Thanks for all you do to help make our trips magical!

Sheri

Hi Mandy!

Would you be able to create 2 name fills with borders and characters?

Christa (she loves princesses and anything pink)

Michael - The Avengers

Thank you!

Mandy is going to need another vacation if you all keep this up! :rotfl2:

She does do terrific "stuff", especially the name fills :cheer2:

Hi Mandy,

If possible, could I get four original name fills.

Jon - Pirate Mickey
Mom - Tinkerbell
Dad - Peter Pan
Nana - Minnie Mouse

Our cruise is at the end of April, so no rush.

Thanks for all your fantastic designs that make our vacations so special!

Kristine

Hi Mandy,

Hope you had a great vacation. Would you be so kind to make the following...

pigletmhluggagetagfront.jpg (please put Caitlyn on one ear and 2013 on the other ear)

HaydenMinniet1.jpg (please personalize this with Caitlyn)

Also, do you have any mickey heads / minnie heads with a princess diamond looking crown that can be personalized with Caitlyn?

Thanks,
Cindi

Hey Many, I wrote you a message a week ago but not sure I did it right. so I am writing again. Sorry if you are getting this twice. I saw one of your designs that I would love to do for our family vacation in May. The one you did on your personalized photobucket with the mickey ears and in it, it says 2013 on one ear and the month on another ear and on the face it has our family vacation. then all around it underneath are the names of everyone in the family that went. I would love to get this design from you. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thank you for your time and sorry if this is a duplicate request. First time on this board and not sure how to work it.

Hey, everything looks so great! Our first every Disney World trip is in April, we are soooo excited! Can you please make me the following...
Stick family with mouse ears with a white background, I need a dad, mom, daughter (5 year old), and a baby boy
A stroller tag with different disney characters (you can use some of the ones I posted below) the more characters the better, she likes almost all of them, lol) date April 2013 with The Hineline's
Ryleigh's pressed pennies for her m&m tube with different characters ( she likes Ariel, Sophia, marie, Minnie & Mickey, Snow White, nemo, monsters inc, brave)
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Oh my I know I just requested some stuff but I forgot I wanted a welcome note from the princesses to Ryleigh... Also breakfast invites to Hollywood & vine disney junior characters to the Hineline family, also a breakfast invite to the tusker house Donald Duck character meal to the Hineline family... Dinner invite to chef mickeys, princess story book dinner at akershus, and also dinner invite to the royal table at the castle all to the Hineline family... Thanks so much and sorry I had to write again! :)

I'm so sorry to post this on here. I have really bad luck with searching on the DIS boards. And I don't have enough posts to do pms yet. We are planning a September trip, hopefully. And I was just curious how I actually get the jpg that you create. I see them show up on here, but there is no way to click on them. So if I got you to do some for us, how would I then get the file to print them.
Thanks so much and sorry again!

Hi Mandy, Hope you had a magical vacation! Would it be possible to to a bordered name plate with Donald Duck? His name is Andrew. Thanks!

Hi Mandy,

Can I request 2 Mater design stroller tags? One with Daniel's name and the other Reed's?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Julie

Hi Mandy,
I am so impressed by your designs, they look great!

I was hoping you could 4 name fill designs for me that will go on T-shirts if possible put Disney 2013 in the Disney Script on the upper left hand corner.

Carli - Princess theme with Aurora and Rapunzel and any others that might fit with a green fill
Keelan - Princess theme with Ariel and Rapunzel and any others that might fit with an orange
Tracy - Fab Five theme with pink background
Heath - Fab Five theme with red background

Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy, I checked our designs over and the design for Keelan didn't have Ariel in it. Is it possible to quickly update it with Ariel? I know this is very short notice, but I just got back from a trip overseas and this is the first chance that I have had to review them.

Thanks,
Heath

Thank you so very much! I can't wait to make my family's trip memorable thank to your talent.

A few small corrections if possible-
For all the welcome cards except corabelle, can you change "meet you" to "see you again"

And on the CRT please add after the date "will be a grand celebration of "
Thanks so much!!
Hi Mandy! Just wanted to make sure that you had a chance to see the posts #983 and #984.
Hope your vacation was relaxing! You need it after all your DISign work :)
Thanks again!!

Hi Mandy!
I also wanted to follow up on post #775- I got some of the name fills but still needed these, if you could please do them . . . Thank you very much!!

Mom
Dad
Bibi
Granddaddy
Vivian
Elijah
Levi
The Stansells
The Thompson Family

Can I please get them all with Pirate Mickey/Minnie fill and with any kind of "formal night" fill (like prince/princess or Mickey/Minnie in formalwear)?

Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter