absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolut_mandy

DIS Veteran
Hi Folks! Thanks for stopping by!

I started to dabble in the Creative DISingns board a year and half ago and it has been great fun. I really love to pass the pixie dust on to everyone I can.

I have a couple of rules for my thread, please read them.

1. Be specific as you can. If you are looking for a specific character, colour, shape or size, please let me know in your request. I don't want to make a circle, when you are looking for a square.

2. Please try not to PM me your requests. I know that you might be eager but I do my requests in order of receipt, not by order of PM. However, if there is any problem, concern, or you just want to say "Hi!", please PM me!

3. If you have a deadline, let me know. I usually can do the request quickly but life does get in the way sometimes.

4. Please do not request from me and then request the same thing from another designer. It is pretty frustrating doing all of the work, taking time away from other people's designs, for nothing.

5. Have a fantastic trip!

If you do not see a character that you want, let me know. I will try my best to find the character and make the request successful. If I am unable to do it, I will let you know

I do not provide blanks for invitations.

Thanks so much!

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy's links:

Mandy's Photobucket
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/

Mandy's Photobucket (personalized)
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/

Mandy's Pressed Penny Request
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2828693

So my popular requests are my name fills. I do 5 different types. When requesting, please provide the name you want filled, the character, specific colour if picky :), with (or without) border, and the type of name fill.

Original:

erynmerida.jpg

Scattered:

aubreyprincesssc.jpg

Bevelled:

savannahcindynfbev1.jpg

Bevelled with border and characters:

gracetinknfborder.jpg

Character on the side:

poohname.jpg

Stroller Tags:

When requesting a stroller tag, please specify character, the name of the park visiting, the names for the tag, and if a date is required in the top right hand corner. If no date is required, I will just put another picture of the character. Here are a couple of examples:

gardnerLicensePlate4parks.jpg

emiliaLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

klumppLicensePlateFab5.jpg

Luggage Tags
:

My luggage tags are in the shape of Mickey Heads. The front of the tag has the character and name of the owner. The back includes the owner's information. When requesting luggage tags, please specify if you want the front and back completed. If you do not feel comfortable posting your personal information, pm me the details and I will pm you the completed tag. If you want a different colour, saying, etc, please let me know. Here are a couple of examples:

Front:

mulanmhluggagetag.jpg

Back:

mulanmhluggagetagback.jpg

Gift Tags:

harpermickeygifttag.jpg

kaitlynarielgifttagfrontback.jpg

I have different character welcome letters, along with invites to most restaurants. If you want the wording changed up, please provide exactly what you are looking for and I can put it on the letter. Please note, i do not provide blanks for the invites.

Here are a couple of examples:

mckennawelcomeprincess_zps4f999326.jpg

carterlightningwelcome_zps67fb25b4.jpg

fastagbeourguestinvite.jpg

erinCRTinvit.jpg

graceBBBinvite.jpg

Hi Mandy
I don't have an official request but I just wanted the first post :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for all the magic you share with your beautiful designs :grouphug:

Ok - now I have a request :rotfl:

My son has just been accepted at The Citadel - Military Collage of South Carolina. Anthony will be studying engineering and hopes to one day be an imagineer for Disney. Can you make him a design? Thanks so much for your time & talent :flower3:

Hi! Im wonderinf if i could get scaterd name fills for leah (princesses) and maybe do a birthday design? We are celebrating her 3rd birthday in disney next week and wanted to put their names as their autograph book cover
Also the name 'david' with robin hood characters? Scatered too ;) thanks

UOTE=absolut_mandy;46510608]Hi Folks! Thanks for stopping by!

I started to dabble in the Creative DISingns board a year and half ago and it has been great fun. I really love to pass the pixie dust on to everyone I can.

I have a couple of rules for my thread, please read them.

1. Be specific as you can. If you are looking for a specific character, colour, shape or size, please let me know in your request. I don't want to make a circle, when you are looking for a square.

2. Please try not to PM me your requests. I know that you might be eager but I do my requests in order of receipt, not by order of PM. However, if there is any problem, concern, or you just want to say "Hi!", please PM me!

3. If you have a deadline, let me know. I usually can do the request quickly but life does get in the way sometimes.

4. Please do not request from me and then request the same thing from another designer. It is pretty frustrating doing all of the work, taking time away from other people's designs, for nothing.

5. Have a fantastic trip!

If you do not see a character that you want, let me know. I will try my best to find the character and make the request successful. If I am unable to do it, I will let you know

I do not provide blanks for invitations.

Thanks so much!

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy's links:

Mandy's Photobucket
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/

Mandy's Photobucket (personalized)
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/

Mandy's Pressed Penny Request
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2828693[/QUOTE]

HI. So happy I came across these posts! I love the disigns you have made. Can you please make a Cinderella Royal Table invitation for my 2 girls, Amanda and Sophia. They will be so excited, our first time at CRT. We are celebrating my daughter, Amanda's 5th birthday. We have a breakfast reservation. If you can address the invite to both girls Sophia and Amanda that would be nice. Our ressie is Monday, November 5th 2012 at 8:10am. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi, Me again. Can you also do the Welcome picture that is pink with a bunch of princesses? One for sophia and One for Amanda. Exactly as you have shown in the post above would be great...these will make the perfect suprise for the first morning and they can put it into their scrapbook albums I plan to make.

Hi - This is my first time requesting anything from anyone so hopefully I am doing this correctly. Would you mind sending one invitation to me with both of my daughter's names on it - Karina and Alana - inviting them to Disney World and then to the Disney Cruise? We are arriving at the Art of Animation on Dec 5th and we cruise on Dec 9th on the Disney Dream. I liked the one with all the Princesses on it.
Also for our door on the cruise can you please if you have the time make the Bevelled with border and characters, can these be magnets or not?
Sleeping Beauty for Karina and Belle for Alana
If they can't be magnets just let me know.
one more thing if it isn't too much - the luggage tags with Princesses on them, I can IM you my personal information?? Belle for Alana and Sleeping Beauty for Karina

Thank you so much and let me know if you need anything else or if did this request correctly.

Hi Mandy I have another request again. I was wondering if you could make me an Ariel gift tag for Madison and a Cinderella gift tag for Mackenzie. If not its ok. Thanks a bunch!!

Hi Mandy, It's me again :wave2: Hope all is well & you had a great vacation. I posted this on the other thread but I'm not sure if I needed to post it here. May I please request a few namefills?

Scattered:just the characters themselves

ARIEL
PLUTO
TINK
Aladdin all the characters with Genie?

Character on the side name fill:

Danny - Aladdin all the characters with Genie?

Thanks again so very very much!! :goodvibes:banana:

Would I be able to make a request for my daughter Ava.

Would it be possible to have one done like the Pooh one above, but instead of Pooh have Snow White and the Dwarfs in it instead?

Also we want to celebrate her 3rd Birthday in Disney. Are you able to whip something up that we can put on a shirt for her?

She's obsessed with Princesses right now: Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC & Savy's Mom
Hi Mandy,

I was wondering if you would be able to do some name fills for me, if/when you have time. They are just amazing! Here is what I'm looking for.

Tami - Red Minnie
Tommy - Classic Mickey
Lori - Pink Minnie
Tom - Blue Mickey
Savannah - Minnie Mouse
Anthony - Mickey and friends
Brian - Pirate Mickey
Jessica - Pirate Minnie
Tony - Mickey and friends lime green (fab 5)
Chuck - Golfing Mickey

Also, can I get 2 of the Mickey Airways tickets? One for Mr. Anthony White, and one for Miss Savannah White, both departing on January 17, 2013 and returning on January 21, 2013 from Boston, MA. Is there any way to change the message to "Mickey and the gang can't wait to see you" vs meet you, as they've gone before. Thanks!

Sorry there are so many, we are traveling with extended family, and want to surprise everyone! Thank you so much, in advance!!!

~Tami

Sure thing Tami! Have a great trip!

Mandy

Thank you SO much for the amazing work you do! I love our name fills and can't wait to surprise everyone with them!

You gave me an "Ashley" name, but not an "Anthony" or "Tony". I looked on your photobucket acct to see if I could find them myself so I wouldn't have to bother you, but I couldn't find them. When you get a chance, would you mind posting the Anthony and Tony name fills? Thank you so much, AGAIN! :) You are amazing!

~Tami

Not sure if I am doing this right......
I would like 3 names with the character picture at the side to do shirts

Alivia with Minnie and name in pink

Ella with Jasmine and name in blue

Allyson with Pluto and name in blue

Thanks for all your help!!

I'm sorry to bug you again, but could you please do a stroller tag for me:

I love the Minnie one.
We will be at Disney World in April, 2013
Please put Alivia P'Simer's Stroller

That would be fabulous and she will love it. Thanks again for all the hard work you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter