AbracadaBar

Just visited last week, people were eating "small plates" and I overheard wait staff tell a couple they could get any thing off Flying Fish menu.

Do they serve food there.?
I only serve drinks on menu
Was there this week and the offerings were: mixed olives, cheese and fruit plate, charcuterie. All served with some sort of olive crisp breads. Didn't see anyone ordering Flying Fish food, but staff in the bar were great so, if it is possible, I'm sure they will help. I had the olives (after munching around the flower & garden booths), neighbouring tables had the cheese and charcuterie plates to share and we all seemed happy with our nibbles. Everyone seemed to like their drinks!

Is the entrance on the boardwalk?
Where exactly is it?
It is right next to Flying Fish. As you come out the back of the BW Lobby, the Flying Fish is on the right next to the water on the corner. Abracadabar is right next to the Flying Fish. They share the same bathroom.

We were there in February. If I recall correctly, that night is a little fuzzy ;) , we ended up with all three plates and enjoyed everything we had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter