? about Contemporary rooms

kandb

DIS Veteran
I know the CR used to have rooms that were not as expensive as the tower. I think they referred to them as "garden view"? I know the tower is expensive and I was wondering if anyone knows if the garden view rooms are still available?

Yes, they still have the Garden buildings. They fill up pretty quickly.

I know the CR used to have rooms that were not as expensive as the tower. I think they referred to them as "garden view"? I know the tower is expensive and I was wondering if anyone knows if the garden view rooms are still available?

They just have the south building, which is closer to Wilderness Lodge. The north building was torn down for Bay Lake Tower.

When are you going? The Garden View rooms are located in the Garden Wing. Generally, people say they are quieter than staying in the tower and yes, less expensive. The first floors have patios, where the second and third floors have Juliet balconies. We have a Garden Wing/Garden View room booked for May. :cool1:

This is the best thread for Contemporary info - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3049229

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter