ABCs of Disney Swap ~ Group Alpha Voting **(Decision on Page 5)**

Hi, I'm back. We had such a good time on our WDW/Cruise vacation. Sorry to have held everyone up. Here are my votes:

Adventureland
Beauty and the Beast
Castle
Donald Duck
Eeyore
Fantasyland
Goofy
Haunted Mansion
It's a Small World
Jasmine
Kilimanjaro Safari
Lunch
Mickey Mouse
Nighttime
Once upon a time
Pluto
Quiet times
Remember the Magic
Snow White
Toontown
Under the Sea
Vacation
Winnie the Pooh
PiXie dust
Yo ho yo ho
Zippity doo da

Welcome back! Glad you had a great time.. Can't wait to see pictures:)

Just wanted to bump this back up so its noticable and dosen't get lost in t he shuffle.

Just bumping up. Anxious to find out the vote tally and get signed up! Plus, HL has their papers on sale this week! :cool1:

Has anyone seen Sarahzee around the boards? We are waiting on her to cast her vote for the categories. Can you get her on here Jennz?

Hey gang -- I'm headed out of town in the morning and I don't think I'll have a chance to check messages.... I guess I'll probably take whatever everyone else doesn't take.... see ya on Friday!

Sorry everyone, I thought we had until August 31st to do this :guilty: . I was in bed for the past 4 days with some kind of stomach thing and did not get on to do this...again I'm sorry!!

Here are Sarah's votes:

Proposed Category List to Vote From: (feel free to add others)
A Alladin
B - Beauty & Beast
C - Cinderella's Castle,
D Donald Duck
E - Eeyore,
F - Fantasyland,
G - Goofy,
H - Hugs
I - It's a Small World,
J - Jasmine
K - King Louie,
L - Little Mermaid,
M - Mickey Mouse
N - Night time
O - Orlando,
P - Princess,
Q - Quack
R - Remember the Magic,
S - Snow White
T - Toontown,
U - , Under the Sea
V - Villains,
W - Walt Disney World
X - PiXie dust
Y - Yellow Ponchos
Z - Zurg,

jennz said:
I was in bed for the past 4 days with some kind of stomach thing and did not get on to do this...again I'm sorry!!

oh, I'm sorry you were sick! Hope you're doing better!! :wave:

Thanks! You KNOW it was bad if I was off the boards that long! :rotfl2: The best thing of it was that DH took care of DD the whole time and did great, cooked for them, cleaned and did all the laundry so I can just rest today. He's good to me. :love: He also said he's extremely tired today. ;)

jennz said:
Thanks! You KNOW it was bad if I was off the boards that long! :rotfl2: The best thing of it was that DH took care of DD the whole time and did great, cooked for them, cleaned and did all the laundry so I can just rest today. He's good to me. :love: He also said he's extremely tired today. ;)

Glad your DH was so great...(big points for him, huh?)...and LOL about him being tired after doing what you always do! :teeth:

jennz

Hope you are feeling better! Glad your dh was so helpful and you can rest one more day!!! :flower:

I think we still need to see if there are any ties and vote on those....the other board went really quickly, so I'm keeping an eye on this one! :teeth:

Jennz - I'm sorry you've not been feeling well! How sweet of DH to be so helpful. I'm sorry about harassing you. The voting process is scheduled to take until September 1 but when the other group finished so quickly, the natives on here got restless. Thanks for posting! :teeth:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are my votes!

A: Ariel
B: Beauty & the Beast
C: Castle
D: Donald Duck
E: Enchanted Tiki Room
F: Fireworks
G: Goofy
H: Hugs
I: It’s a Small World
J: Jasmine
K: Kodak Picture Spots
L: Long Lines
M: Mickey Mouse
N: NeverLand
O: Orlando
P: Princess
Q: Queen of Hearts
R: Resorts
S: Snow White
T: Toontown
U: Umbrella
V: Vacation
W: Walt Disney
X: EXhausted
Y: Yo Ho, Yo Ho
Z: Zippity Doo Da

princess:

Alrighty! I’m pretty sure everyone has voted but check the list below to make sure I added your name.

michellepooh
Slot 1: TPCShauna
Slot 2: KatDisney - Vote 1
Slot 3: jennyl - Vote 1
Slot 4: ksjayhawks - Vote 1
Slot 5: Ohana 4 - Vote 1
Slot 6: bubbasmom99 - Vote 1
Slot 7: scrapcreator - Vote 1
Slot 8: momof2Disneykids - Vote 1
Slot 9: 4ltltinks - Vote 1
Slot 10: jennz - Vote 1
Slot 11: sarahzee – Vote 1
Slot 12: DLCharmedOne - Vote 1
Slot 13: Mom2Madi - Vote 1

The current tally is:

A – Adventureland – 5, Ariel – 6, Aladdin - 2, Animal Kingdom
B - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – 3, Buzz Lightyear – 3, Beauty & the Beast - 8
C - Castle - 10, character meals, Chip, Cinderella, Cinderellabration, Castle
D - Donald Duck - 8, Dumbo - 2, Disneyland, Donald & Daisy, Daisy Duck, Desserts
E – Extraordinary, Eeyore - 7, Enchanted Tiki Room - 4, Epcot - 2
F – Fireworks – 7, Fantasyland - 6, Frontierland, Fantasmic!
G - Good times - 3, Goofy – 9, Genie, Golden Horseshoe
H – Hugs - 4, Haunted Mansion – 8, Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Halloween
I - Ice Cream, It’s a Small World – 10, Imagination, Illuminations, Indiana Jones
J - Jungle Cruise - 6, Jasmine - 8
K - Kids – 4, Kodak Picture Spots - 3, King Triton, King Arthur’s Carrousel - 2, Kilimanjaro Safari – 3, King Louie
L - Lion King - 2, Long Lines – 4, Laughter, Little Mermaid - 2, Liberty Square – 2, Living Seas, Laughing Place (as in Splash Mountain), Lunch
M - Main Street USA - 3, Mickey Mouse – 8, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Mission: Space, Monorail
N – Nighttime – 7, New Orleans Square - 2, NeverLand – 4, “Nahtazu”
O - Once Upon a Time - 6, Orlando – 7, Original Attractions
P – Parades - 4, Princess - 5, Pooh - 2, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pool, Pluto
Q - Quiet times – 6, Quack - 2, Queen of Hearts – 5, Queen
R - Remember the Magic - 7, Railroad - 2, Rides, Resorts - 3
S - Splash Mountain – 7, Space Mountain - 2, Snow White - 5
T – Transportation, Toontown - 8, Tomorrowland, Tigger, Tom Sawyer Island, Test Track, Treehouse
U – Umbrella – 3, Under construction - 3, Under the Sea - 7
V – Vacation - 4, Villains – 9, Villas
W – Wonderful - 3, Winnie the Pooh - 3, Walt Disney World - 4, Wishes – 2, Walt Disney - 2
X - X-tra magic hour - 2, Exhausted - 3, PiXie Dust – 7, SupercalifragilisticeXpialidocious, X. Atencio
Y - Yellow Ponchos - 4, Yo Ho, Yo Ho - 6, Yummy – 3, Young at Heart
Z - Zzzz, Zippity Doo Da – 10, Zoom Zoom, Zurg

I will post the tie-breaker tally in the next post.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter