AARP Discounts at Disneyworld?

scrapquitler

DIS Veteran
So when I join AARP in the very near future, will I be able to use any kind of AARP discount at Disneyworld? I've never heard any mention of it, but I figure it can't hurt to ask, right?

I have never found any, but I have never looked very hard. If they do have any, I would think it would be at the non Disney owned restaurants.

I don't recall seeing any at WDW but thought I'd share the following. A person can join AARP at any time and get most of the discounts. You don't have to wait until you are 50. They aren't eligible for the AARP insurance until they reach a certain age. DH and I have been AARP members since our early 40's.

Yes I joined AARP and I am in my 40's. The only discount for a Disney visit would be if you booked a room at the Hilton at Disney Springs. There is a AARP rate that gives you a check out of 2 pm. That is the best discount I know of.

OP - FYI you can join AARP at any age. (From your post, it seemed you were waiting until a certain date.)

Only discounts I know of would be for offsite hotels near Disney. Almost always same rates as AAA, except sometimes AARP rates get you late check out "when available," for what that's worth.

I think you can purchase a Disney vacation package from AARP, but not just present a card when you book it yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter