AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I Need Press Event Info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
*gasp*
must get info on new rides at Epcot, MGM, and AK...

*water*
*gasp*
news, info, water, The Mole
*gasp*

water, water everywhere, nor any drop to drink.

Testtrack321,

Please edit the header. Too many 'hhhhhhh'. It's screwing up my frame, rolling it off the edge of the screen!

Thanks!!:bounce:

Originally posted by DVC-Landbaron
Testtrack321,

Please edit the header. Too many 'hhhhhhh'. It's screwing up my frame, rolling it off the edge of the screen!

Thanks!!:bounce:

OK, the irony here is Landbaron you have a long url to a picture in your .sig (I have pictures in .sigs turned off in my user settings) so your long url screws up my frame and rolls it off the edge of the screen...the ahhhhhhhhhh's do nothing to me.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist the irony in posting this - I don't care or anything of course (it is my fault to turn off the pictures, I just got tired of all the tacked on animated gifs on the dis boards).

DR

Sorry, Mr. Landbaron. I will try to edit it...

But any info? Please, I'm dieing here.

Just had a thought, mabey Disney is purposefuly holding info from the public so there could be a simaltanious launch of info at a latter date? Sounds like a good idea to me...

Thank You!!!

I don't have any. And what's more, I don't there will be any.

Sorry! :(

ps: d-r - TURN THEM BACK ON!!!! You are missing WONDERFUL pictures of Walt!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter