A WONDERful Texas Christmas 12/18/15

Now that we disembarked from the Wonder for our Spring Break cruise, we are excited to start thinking of our next cruise in December! Look forward to connecting with folks and learning more about the FE groups. We are sailing with our DS (7) and DS (6).
Same here!! We were on the wonder over spring break as well.....now counting down to Dec!!!

Please add us to the fish extenders group as well....his will be our 3rd Disney cruise but 1st time joining a fish extenders exchange.... My kiddos are totally excited I will be traveling with my 14 yr old daughter, 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son!

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well. Sorry I've been out of touch for awhile...I was actually banned by the moderator of the forum. Some previous posts were deleted by the moderator, so basically in a nutshell I accidently broke the rules on two things:

1.) Someone asked if I could start a face book page. I learned that is a no-no as a member cannot lure anyone outside of these forums onto any other website or social media.

2.) I cannot ask anyone to PM me with their fish extender information. I initially asked everyone to do that because I thought privacy in posting cabin numbers and such would be ideal, but I guess that is another no-no.

Trying to take initiative in those two areas got me into trouble with the moderator and so I was banned for a month. So, for future reference, if you want to be added to the fish extender group, you will have to list on here your cabin number and names and/or ages of those in your party. This information is important as it will provide us with the means to know where your fish extender outside your cabin door is located as well as to have an idea of whether you have any kids in your party, etc. I am sorry that I have to make your FE information public, but these are not my rules.

Here is my information to give an example of how to post your FE information:

Tam family (Danny, Alyshia, Caleb (9) and Anna (6)). Our cabin number is 6614.

Once I receive everyone's information in that fashion, I will post it online...will probably wait until November to post it so that will give everyone ample time.

Take care and I hope everyone has a nice Easter.

Last edited:
Please add us to the fish extenders group as well....his will be our 3rd Disney cruise but 1st time joining a fish extenders exchange.... My kiddos are totally excited I will be traveling with my 14 yr old daughter, 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son!
Olivares family cabin 6109: nancy, Jessica 14, Alyson8, Lucas 6

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well. Sorry I've been out of touch for awhile...I was actually banned by the moderator of the forum. Some previous posts were deleted by the moderator, so basically in a nutshell I accidently broke the rules on two things:

1.) Someone asked if I could start a face book page. I learned that is a no-no as a member cannot lure anyone outside of these forums onto any other website or social media.

2.) I cannot ask anyone to PM me with their fish extender information. I initially asked everyone to do that because I thought privacy in posting cabin numbers and such would be ideal, but I guess that is another no-no.

Trying to take initiative in those two areas got me into trouble with the moderator and so I was banned for a month. So, for future reference, if you want to be added to the fish extender group, you will have to list on here your cabin number and names and/or ages of those in your party. This information is important as it will provide us with the means to know where your fish extender outside your cabin door is located as well as to have an idea of whether you have any kids in your party, etc. I am sorry that I have to make your FE information public, but these are not my rules.

Once I receive everyone's information in that fashion, I will post it online...will probably wait until November to post it so that will give everyone ample time.

Is this forum just for the FE group?

Hi everyone! I booked this on the first day that bookings were available! There will be four (4) of us. This includes myself, my fiance and my 9 and 18 year old daughters! To make this WONDERful cruise even more WONDERful, we are going to be married on Castaway Cay during this sailing!!

My fiance proposed to me, two weeks ago, during the Magic Kingdom's extra magic hours at 1:30 am- on one knee in front of Cinderellas castle!! I feel so blessed! Within days of proposing and my fiance talking of a beach wedding-we decided to be married on the cruise!!

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this very special cruise which is literally right out of our back yard!! Although the date is seemingly far away, it's SO very close for a last minute wedding date! Although this will be our third cruise it will certainly be the most special of all!!

Counting days!!

Hi everyone! I booked this on the first day that bookings were available! There will be four (4) of us. This includes myself, my fiance and my 9 and 18 year old daughters! To make this WONDERful cruise even more WONDERful, we are going to be married on Castaway Cay during this sailing!!

My fiance proposed to me, two weeks ago, during the Magic Kingdom's extra magic hours at 1:30 am- on one knee in front of Cinderellas castle!! I feel so blessed! Within days of proposing and my fiance talking of a beach wedding-we decided to be married on the cruise!!

I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this very special cruise which is literally right out of our back yard!! Although the date is seemingly far away, it's SO very close for a last minute wedding date! Although this will be our third cruise it will certainly be the most special of all!!

Counting days!!
Oh Congrats!! How exciting to be married on CC!!

MsOnceUponATime, congratulations on your wedding plans!
usafvet, sorry to hear about all of the drama. I appreciate you organizing the FE! We booked early, but are later to join the meet group because of some changes at work. We wanted to be sure we were committed to the cruise before getting too excited.

We are thrilled to be joining you all on this amazing trip and would love to join the FE group. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise, and we are surprising our kids. This opportunity to sail out of Galveston was too good to pass up, since it's a short drive from Austin. We are really excited to see the new Star Wars movie on board, plus a million other things we love about cruising with Disney.

Our FE info is:
Smith Family, Stateroom #5524: Rick & Becca, Zander (turning 12 on 12/24!!), Zack (7) & Zoe (7)

Would anyone be interested in a private group mixology class? I think that I'll try to set one up, and saw in another post about a max of 30 people. This was a ton of fun when we did it last year on the Dream.

Hope everyone has a WONDERful week! :flower:

usafvet, sorry to hear about all of the drama. I appreciate you organizing the FE! We booked early, but are later to join the meet group because of some changes at work. We wanted to be sure we were committed to the cruise before getting too excited.

We are thrilled to be joining you all on this amazing trip and would love to join the FE group. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise, and we are surprising our kids. This opportunity to sail out of Galveston was too good to pass up, since it's a short drive from Austin. We are really excited to see the new Star Wars movie on board, plus a million other things we love about cruising with Disney.

Our FE info is:
Smith Family, Stateroom #5524: Rick & Becca, Zander (turning 12 on 12/24!!), Zack (7) & Zoe (7)

Would anyone be interested in a private group mixology class? I think that I'll try to set one up, and saw in another post about a max of 30 people. This was a ton of fun when we did it last year on the Dream.

My son and I are also on this cruise, in a sideways room right down the hall from y'all. My son will turn 11 on the 20th and this cruise was his choice for a birthday present. I'd be interested in the mixology classes. I heard great things about them when we cruised in 2013.

HI - we will be on this cruise and would like to join the FE.
Mendelsohn family: room # ?? (GTY right now). Ron (dad), Alison (mom) and Laurin (15 at time of sailing, though she will turn 16 2 1/2 weeks after the cruise so we are calling this her Sweet 16 party) :-)
Ron and I would also be very interested in the Mixology class. We have done it on previous cruises and it is a great time.
Looking forward to seeing you all in December.

Our FE info is:

Thanks for offering to set up the Mixology class, we would love to participate. There will be 4 of us. Will the info be posted here on do we need to ask once onboard?

Hi everyone,

So sorry about all this mess. Here is my FE information:
Sanchez family (Joe, Melinda, Samuel (12). Our cabin number is 7514.

Our FE info is:

Would love to join the mixology class as well, count me in!:banana:

Last edited:
Please add us to the fish extenders: Cabin 2070, Grandma (Carol), Grandson Leonard (23), Grandson Michael (9)

Last edited:
I agree with the moderator. There is a large segment that does not use facebook (including me!) because they do not trust facebook with privacy. If you want to include everyone in FE you should do it on DIS boards where it originally started.

Morning! Are any of you great with a camera? Any amateur photographers or love to take photos just for fun?
Anyone willing to take a few bridal pictures with my professional camera? lol....
We aren't able to afford taking a professional photographer with us and we're getting married on Castaway- and we have to use Shutters. :guilty: Concerned that I won't get any decent pictures... Thanks in advance!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter