A way to recognize brides at Disney

Disbride color

• Pretty as a Princess

• Dreams come True

• Loves first Kiss

• Happily Ever After

• Invitation to be a Princess

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is such a cute idea! But I'm not going to be a DIS-Bride. However, I am going to be a Disneymooner. Could I still join in on the fun? :confused:
I'm also a Disneymooner...not actually a Dis bride...and I'm definately going to wear that adorable princess mickey head next time I go to WDW. :cool1:

i dont want to sound behind but are we meeting at disney? for a meet and greet??

i thikn that the design is awesome

i dont want to sound behind but are we meeting at disney? for a meet and greet??

i thikn that the design is awesome

there are a few people that are going to be there at teh same time throughout the year, but no offical meet IN disney

thank you for letting me know. i live here and work for disney so i am always available!! i would love to meet yo9u guyes. unfortunatly my wedding is two weeks after the official meet and greet and money is not available to go on vaca!!

ok...so what are we going with now...

1 home depot coor swatch

2 the MM ears w/crown

do we need to do a new poll with the winning color up against the crown Mickey ears??

opinions??

I just wanted to jump on here and mention something. We were at HD today looking at patio furniture and I decided to go look at the paint chips real quick, and I noticed that the only color that comes in a Mickey head paint chip is Happily Ever After. They have all the other colors on just those square paint chips, but only certain colors are in the shape of Mickeys. I don't know if this is just at the HD here, or what. Maybe some of you other guys have seen differently but that was the case here today. Something to think about?:confused3

::::looks through stack of mickey paintchips...::::::::::

well, I only have Happily Ever After on hand, I guess I will need to another trip to Home Depot!!!

(I sure do have plenty of Alien Green Mickey heads.............) ;)

http://www.zazzle.com/product/235797075437221207
I thought I'd help out a bit...:cutie: ...it's such a cute design, and I thought a t-shirt would be better than paint chips. You can put the design on any kind of shirt that you want, and you can even personalize it with your name.

Oh Moonpie you are not good for my wallet! :lmao: :rotfl2: I LOVE IT!:love: Now I have to purchase that shirt and put it in my wedding box until next year!

Really Moonpie, that looks great! Thanks for the link!:yay: :hug:

http://www.zazzle.com/product/235797075437221207
I thought I'd help out a bit...:cutie: ...it's such a cute design, and I thought a t-shirt would be better than paint chips. You can put the design on any kind of shirt that you want, and you can even personalize it with your name.

That is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I will totally be getting one of those! They have so many t shirt styles to choose from too! :love:

Thanks for doing thatprincess:

I love the T-shirt design too. That is such a great idea plus it's nice how they have all the different options of shirts for people to choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter