A way to recognize brides at Disney

Disbride color

• Pretty as a Princess

• Dreams come True

• Loves first Kiss

• Happily Ever After

• Invitation to be a Princess

Results are only viewable after voting.

I'm not a DisBride but I like Pretty as a Princess! I think it would compliment the Lime Green Mickey Heads nicely! ;)

I was torn between "Loves First Kiss" and "Invitation to be a Princess". After many minutes of indecision, I went with "Loves First Kiss".

I voted for 'Dreams Come True' since my 'Fairytale Pink' didn't make the poll :( This is fun!! :) :)

I edited the pictures a bit to make it easier to see. I hope no one minds.

prettyasaprincess.jpg
dreamscometrue.jpg
lovesfirstkiss.jpg

happilyeverafter.jpg
invitationtobeaprincess.jpg

Thanks for doing this laura!!!!

your the best

OK LADIES - GENTS!!!!

Vote so we can decide a way to spot each other at the parks & say "Hi" to our fellow Dis bride!!

The object is to get "the" color that wins from a color swatch at home depot disney mickey ears paint line, cut it out & attach it to either you, your bag, camera, hat, stroller,etc & if one of us is in line,etc we know its a disbride & can say Hi, congrats & so on!!
You can add your Dis Name too!!
Get creative if you want too!!
Lets have fun with this!!!
:goodvibes

It was a tough choice but I went with "happily ever after"

Now we have to think of some creative ways to wear them in the parks.

Cori- thanks for the idea

Laura- thanks for creating the poll

Desiab - THanks for posting the colors.

It was a tough choice but I went with "happily ever after"

Now we have to think of some creative ways to wear them in the parks.

Cori- thanks for the idea

Laura- thanks for creating the poll

Karen- THanks for posting the colors.

Desiab actually posted the colors. I just wanted to be sure the right person got credit :thumbsup2

What about a Mickey head with a tiara on? Or one with a tiara and wand?

If someone makes a graphic, you could always set up a cafepress store with it on it!

I vote for "pretty as a princess" because I think it's nice and bright, and is easy to spot in a crowd...plus it's pretty! :cutie:

:woohoo: My vote just brought 'Loves First Kiss' into the lead. Red is my favourite color so the choice was pretty easy.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter