A Very Mickey Christmas Trip Report: ***DAY FIVE JUST ADDED ***

joanjett1976 said:
Quel festin, Mademoiselle Viki!

And I am not even going to pretend I did not see your thick planning folder :lmao:

Oh, my, tu are sooooo totally on to moi!

Well, I doubt any of us are innocent in the planning department. I carry 4X6 flash cards (in ever so lovely hot pink and lime green) with typed park opening hours, tips, adr's, reservation numbers, etc...

Guilty as well!

Laminated (water proof for water rides) pocket size itineraries for everyone in my party with times - reservations - conf numbers- parade times etc. - and large ones for hotel room - special tip envelopes -Planed to the split second.

OCD!

This next trip is the first one with no real plan for how we’ll spend our days.
I hope I don’t freak out!

Hi, friends, after a very lonnnnnggg respite I wanted to let you all know that I've finally continued this trip report over on the Trip Reports Board. Please come visit!

Viki said:
Hi, friends, after a very lonnnnnggg respite I wanted to let you all know that I've finally continued this trip report over on the Trip Reports Board. Please come visit!

Wow ... I guess the laptop is finally fixed! Good thing you're going to get it done before you have to start the next one. I think you deserve a dirty tonight.

Saxton said:
Wow ... I guess the laptop is finally fixed! Good thing you're going to get it done before you have to start the next one. I think you deserve a dirty tonight.

I am sooooo highly motivated to put this puppy to bed! I was actually trying to wrap it up last night but between downloading all the photos to photobucket (which takes 4-ever!) and writing up the activities I only made it from the end of day 5 through day 7. Still, that means only 2 days to go, which I do intend to write and post today. And at that point I won't have a dirty (trying to keep that to the weekends these days, in an attempt to shed a couple pounds before the anniversary trip), but I do expect to "hear" applause!

OK, friends I finally wrapped up this report over on the Trip Reports board. I also changed the title over there because there's a lot more Gay than Mickey in it and I figured it'd be good to let folk know that "straight up," so to speak! Please come over and visit, except for a few more photos, I'm finally done!!! Thanks for all of your support and encouragement over these many months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter