A Very British Trip Report - May 2009 - Day 4

Lovely day, nice to put a face to SusanEllen's name too.:)

accompanied by a couple of Corona’s – a cheeky little Mexican beverage, subtle yet unpretentious, I’m getting cactus undertones and citrus. I’m also getting merry.

That's the best decription of a Corona I've ever heard :thumbsup2

Food looks great again :)

Susan is proving invaluable - Not just a fantastic writer but she gets 20% off food too!!! :rotfl2:

Susan is proving invaluable . . . she gets 20% off food too!!! :rotfl2:

You know, Craig, my Tables in Wonderland card is good through June, 2010. Get back to WDW in that time and invite me to dinner and I'll be delighted to save you some money, too.

Just noticed you posted Day 9 of your report while we were away. I'll be reading it as soon as I send this reply.

Ooh I had that same chicken dish at Bahama Breeze in Vegas, yum! Love the description of the taxi driver, the bf used to work for a cab firm and can attest to the fact that the taxi driving biz attracts some strange cats! :3dglasses

You know, Craig, my Tables in Wonderland card is good through June, 2010. Get back to WDW in that time and invite me to dinner and I'll be delighted to save you some money, too.

Just noticed you posted Day 9 of your report while we were away. I'll be reading it as soon as I send this reply.

Susan, I would happily pay 20% extra on my bill if it meant you could join us for dinner :)

We won't be out there again until September 2010, but if you're around then it would be great to meet up for some food one night

We love BB too - always on our list of things to do.
Loving your style of writing - and it has got me thinking about what else the pixies could be responsible for. Are there any that hide in washing machines and have a hankering after socks??

Love the Boardwalk/Yacht Club photos at the end, brought back some lovely memories of an evening spent propping up the ESPN bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter