A Trip to the World Changed Our World

Subbing in! Looks like you have been having a great start to the trip. I remember you said this was a hard report for you to start. Love the 1900 PF breakfast photos! My friend and I are going twice this trip in two weeks. WE LOVE those walnut pastries! We are going to Universal one day, and decided to get this buffet before we go so we won't have to eat much at US. Your photos are making me so hungry!

I love 1900 park Fare! We managed to get in for Breakfast and Dinner :banana: My husband is such a great sport and humours me! Can't wait to go again this year. We are taking my niece, so at least I can use her as the reason to go again!

My husband loves GF. It really surprised me as he spends most of his time in track pants and avoids stuffy places. But then again he is usually oblivious to his surroundings and couldn't care less what he dressed in or what people think :rotfl:

Sorry to hear you lost your pearl in Epcot. Disney trans can be so annoying at times! GLad to hear thought that it all worked out well in the end at the restaurant. It is amazing how stressful dining reservations can be!

On a side note, I have managed to sneak in a visit to Disneyland next month, so will be reading your DLR TR again :)

What? How can you call yourself "the riff raft"?

Um... denim shorts and tennis shoes to a restaurant. :rotfl:

Your meal looks so relish! And the characters are great. I have always wanted to try breakfast there. I have to move it higher up on the list.

You really should. As far as character meals and buffets go it wasnt too bad.

have a funny story about riff raft - when Cynthia and I ate at Citrico's this trip we encountered a group of people that were literally in t-shirt and shorts waiting to eat at Citrico's. They looked like they should have been at sport's bar. It was just weird.

Fun Update!

:rotfl: Yes...see...I think it is the shorts and tshirts (or tanks) that make me think riffraff

I really want to go to 1900 Park Faire for breakfast. Maybe in 2014; I have to work carefully with Mark on doing Grand Floridian Cafe this year and don't want to push it.

:rotfl: I can't say I entirely blame him... but you should carefully work on him. It was a nice meal. :goodvibes

Trust me, I could NEVER get Mark to stay at the GF. It was hard enough to get him to go there and see the Christmas decorations. He finds it very "stuffy."

Maybe the DVC villa will make it a little more down to earth? It is very pretty though. Last December we saw a wedding party getting pictures taken on the big stair case. I can only imagine it made them feel like royalty.

love picture of all you gals...very cute.

Thank you. It is one of my favorites of the trip. :goodvibes
Great carriage picture food looks good.

Thanks. It took some coaxing to get them to sit in it!

food looks good.

I think the first ts meals of a trip are always the better ones. At least I know I am so hungry anything tastes good... but this meal was in fact pretty yummy!

I'm with you on staying there, just don't fit in. My family will tell you I'm a "snob" when it comes to the deluxe hotels, but ya not that one.

Ya know, I have never even looked at pictures of the rooms there. I too just feel as though I don't fit in. Maybe someday though :rolleyes:

wow, just got caught up....sorry about the loss of your pearl during your mad dash back and forth to the parks

It wasn't so bad because it was at the start of the trip. I think had it been toward the end... maybe it would have been a bigger deal.

the photos of lunch look yummy and the girls look so cute with the princesses - we had breakfast there back in 2005 and loved it!

We had breakfast there last december and I really liked it. This time lunch was just a tad too rich.

bummer about having grumpy dinner partners, you really need like minded people to have fun there! we are planning on a big group lunch in November and can't wait!

I agree... a large group would be fun! I bet you will have an awesome time!

always a fun breakfast at 1900 park fare! we've always enjoyed it!

I hope we enjoy it as much next month!

Looks like a yummy breakfast at 1900! The character photos are so cute! But where's one of you with them?

I am usually behind a camera (or two). I have a hard time looking half way decent in pictures...so I don't mind.;)

I had NO idea they had lobster eggs benedict at 1900 PF! :goodvibes Glad they have them at the GFC too, as I am not a buffet fan. :lmao:

Yes, but is there the strawberry soup? ;)

I haven't been to 1900 PF in years!! Your breakfast there sounds great! We once tried making the Strawberry Soup at home - SO not the same!! :laughing:

I think anytime I try to make something at home it is never quite the same... I bet I need to find me some pixie dust to mix in to each recipe... maybe that would do it. ::yes::

Subbing in!

:wave: glad you are here!

Looks like you have been having a great start to the trip. I remember you said this was a hard report for you to start.

Yes, the trip report was hard to start. I am much more at peace with how things ended than I was even at the beginning of December
Love the 1900 PF breakfast photos! My friend and I are going twice this trip in two weeks. WE LOVE those walnut pastries! We are going to Universal one day, and decided to get this buffet before we go so we won't have to eat much at US. Your photos are making me so hungry!
Twice? How cool!!!
I love 1900 park Fare! We managed to get in for Breakfast and Dinner :banana: My husband is such a great sport and humours me! Can't wait to go again this year. We are taking my niece, so at least I can use her as the reason to go again!

He is a good sport! I have a hard time getting mine to go to WDW let alone the same restaurant twice. ;)

husband loves GF. It really surprised me as he spends most of his time in track pants and avoids stuffy places. But then again he is usually oblivious to his surroundings and couldn't care less what he dressed in or what people think :rotfl:

Aren't guys funny? The things that they like some times can be surprising!

sorry to hear you lost your pearl in Epcot. Disney trans can be so annoying at times! GLad to hear thought that it all worked out well in the end at the restaurant. It is amazing how stressful dining reservations can be!

I wish I had not lost it, but life does go on and now I have a reason to do PaP!

On a side note, I have managed to sneak in a visit to Disneyland next month, so will be reading your DLR TR again :)

:cool1: My dd is going to DLR next month! I finally got her to read my TR... so I am impressed that you are reading it again :goodvibes

That breakfast looks really good! I would love to do breakfast there but Reid isn't big into those characters. I would LOVE to meet the Mad Hatter!

That breakfast looks really good! I would love to do breakfast there but Reid isn't big into those characters. I would LOVE to meet the Mad Hatter!

One thing I did like about this collection of characters was that it was a bit mixed. Pooh and Tigger, Alice and the Mad Hatter... and Marry Poppins? It was a nice breakfast though. ::yes::

Um... denim shorts and tennis shoes to a restaurant. :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yes...see...I think it is the shorts and tshirts (or tanks) that make me think riffraff

Ok I'm totally jumping in late here but shorts and a tank to a Character breakfast are NOT the same as seriously ratty sports tees (and Mary Ellen left out the fact that they were a bit on the loud side) sitting in the small bar/waiting area between Citrico's, a signature, and Victoria and Alberts (I guess that's a double signature???) in the evening. And acting like they were at ESPN. Had they been at the pool bar, it wouldn't have bothered me an iota but it was weird. We both agreed though that we should have just gone inside, we didn't even realize there was a bar actually inside Citrico's. We'd have probably gotten our drinks faster :rotfl: oh well, not like we were seated on time anyway.

You guys all looked adorable, it is a great picture! I think the decor in 1900 is so dated, I'd feel overdressed in much more, it's breakfast for heaven's sakes! It's got a lot of good things going for it, don't get me wrong, but for some reason it has a cafeteria feel to me decor wise.

That said I can see where folks could get that vibe from the GF. I do want to stay in the villas for at least a night but for the rooms, the price is too high for that flowery of a decor for me, if all things were equal the YC would win every time.

Ugh on so much running and stress about being late, PP+ vouchers and lost pearls, FGIT that go MIA and then struggle (though I agree, couldn't tell from the pics, absolutely adorable!!!).

It is such a bummer that Alaska has reduced their red eye offerings, I think it partially explains the increase in all their direct flights. I can't stand flying with anyone else to MCO but sometimes you just have to, for the price. I lucked out with them for my Oct trip but we had to do a split ticket this summer as it was just too high and only got the direct on the way home. I do save all my miles and use them when I can, which lately means I'm paying what I used to, but doing 50% on miles. Not a great use of miles really but for the time saved...worth it. I'm terrified to see what the NYE trip flights will look like, I may be staying at a value with a late night arrival just to not lose a whole day on a villa night! Ugh. I'm impressed you've had decent luck with SW, any time I've priced them out of Seatac is always been Airtran only, and not any better price (and worse times) than some of the other options so I tend to stick with Delta as my backup since I can get Alaska miles on it. Too much work finding good fares, that's all I know.

Ok I'm totally jumping in late here but shorts and a tank to a Character breakfast are NOT the same as seriously ratty sports tees (and Mary Ellen left out the fact that they were a bit on the loud side) sitting in the small bar/waiting area between Citrico's, a signature, and Victoria and Alberts (I guess that's a double signature???) in the evening. And acting like they were at ESPN. Had they been at the pool bar, it wouldn't have bothered me an iota but it was weird. We both agreed though that we should have just gone inside, we didn't even realize there was a bar actually inside Citrico's. We'd have probably gotten our drinks faster :rotfl: oh well, not like we were seated on time anyway.

I agree...that is weird! I got all paranoid when dh wanted to just walk near there...and we were in semi descent attire.

guys all looked adorable, it is a great picture!

Thank you! It was the best of several that were taken. One... I look all :eek: Not scared... just like I am shocked and have my eyes open REALLY wide. Not sure why I can't seem to pose in pictures so that I don't look crazy.

I think the decor in 1900 is so dated, I'd feel overdressed in much more, it's breakfast for heaven's sakes! It's got a lot of good things going for it, don't get me wrong, but for some reason it has a cafeteria feel to me decor wise.

I think I agree with you. I had not thought about it... but yes, it does seem kinda like that. I liked the food though... :goodvibes

said I can see where folks could get that vibe from the GF. I do want to stay in the villas for at least a night but for the rooms, the price is too high for that flowery of a decor for me, if all things were equal the YC would win every time.

OMG! I lOVE YC! I have only been able to stay there once and I forever will dream of staying again. My hope is that maybe Steve and I will stay at one of the epcot resorts for our 25th year anniversary. If all goes according to plan it will be a childless trip...so maybe it will make it more doable.

on so much running and stress about being late, PP+ vouchers and lost pearls, FGIT that go MIA and then struggle (though I agree, couldn't tell from the pics, absolutely adorable!!!).

It was quite the morning, but we survived and actually had a great time.

is such a bummer that Alaska has reduced their red eye offerings, I think it partially explains the increase in all their direct flights. I can't stand flying with anyone else to MCO but sometimes you just have to, for the price. I lucked out with them for my Oct trip but we had to do a split ticket this summer as it was just too high and only got the direct on the way home. I do save all my miles and use them when I can, which lately means I'm paying what I used to, but doing 50% on miles. Not a great use of miles really but for the time saved...worth it. I'm terrified to see what the NYE trip flights will look like, I may be staying at a value with a late night arrival just to not lose a whole day on a villa night! Ugh. I'm impressed you've had decent luck with SW, any time I've priced them out of Seatac is always been Airtran only, and not any better price (and worse times) than some of the other options so I tend to stick with Delta as my backup since I can get Alaska miles on it. Too much work finding good fares, that's all I know.

We used to ONLY fly alaska. Steve would consider others and did fly on Continental and United... but refused SW. I finally talked him into flying on SW for his "guys only" trip last March. He actually was surprised by it. He had preconceived notions of it being a "cattle car" airline. All in all if it gets me to where I am going while keeping me at least a little comfortable... I am ok. That being said, I do so miss that direct flight. :rolleyes:

Glad you made it here BTW!!! :thumbsup2

Since I have two reports going I am trying to update to one a night....even if they are little updates.

So after we finally caught a bus from the GF we were on our way to DHS.

Photo0048FourBySix_zps94b890a1.jpg

Photo0045FourBySix_zps15832930.jpg

I have to apologize because I am having a very hard time remembering things. I think I blocked much of the trip from my memory. I know we didn't follow my itinerary as closely as I had liked... but I will do my best to figure out the order of things and what we did do. The pictures help... but I don't have pictures of everything. :confused3

First up on the list for the day was to go right to star tours. Star Tours you say? Why not TSM? Well, remember we had that breakfast and so we didnt arrive at the park until the park had been open a little while. I don't have pictures to prove we did this right then and there, but I am pretty sure we did.::yes::

On our way to our next stop I got this picture of the girls.

IMG_2127_zps401a97ec.jpg

Next stop was Backlot tour. It is funny how when it is really cold out I pray for the fire sequence...and when it is really hot... well, that water spray is so nice. We watched as the volunteers took their places.

IMG_2129_zpsf13b18be.jpg

Now, I hate getting my face wet so this would NOT have been something I would have liked to have happen... but seriously with the heat... maybe just a little could have found its way to me. ;)

IMG_2130_zps0e89c4e5.jpg

I like this attraction because you get a show AND you get a ride. But on the way to the tram I always feel rushed. Like I could walk through at a snails pace looking at all the "memorabilia" and be happy. Oh well. On the tram we got to see some fun things...

water tower
IMG_2131_zpsf84f6930.jpg

plane
IMG_2133_zps37f2d7d9.jpg

aaaand apparently nothing else was fun.

We did make Amanda sit on the outside row so that she could fully experience... what is it called? Catastrophe canyon?

After the backlot tour we must have stopped for another photo op. (gotta make sure we get our monies worth in that pp+ card)

Photo0049FourBySix_zps6f2054be.jpg

We had a bit of time before we were going to catch the BATB show so we decided to go to the Disney Animation Studio. On the way though, there was some turmoil and one thing led to another and poof we had some grumpy gals. :rolleyes2 We were let into the seating area for the Mu shu show (I am sorry, what is that called? Magic of Disney Animation?) and we all kinda spread out. I wish the show would have given us enough time to cool down a bit, but it wasn't quite enough time.

Zoe cheered up pretty quick though... funny how it is usually the older people who tend to not let things go and lose their minds.
IMG_0384_zps68c9529d.jpg

As I said, the show didn't quite give us all enough time and so when we all knew the next thing to do was BATB we all made our way there.

This is one of my favorite shows, and I wasn't going to let anything ruin it for me. So I sat and calmed myself. Amanda calmed and finally, bless my oldest dd's heart she too calmed herself and came to sit with us.

Now just a side note. I had an incredible trip. I had more fun in more ways than I can count. However, when you throw together so many females there is bound to be trouble. I love my girls and there is nothing they could ever do that would ever make me throw them overboard..vote them off the island...etc. So a little argument between them is just something a mother shrugs off, chalks up to the heat and fatigue and moves on. Was it stressful? yes. Was it the end of the world? no.

Moving on though to BATB

IMG_0385_zpsb4c19882.jpg

IMG_0386_zpsf8171631-1_zps6e14010d.jpg

IMG_0389_zps3b90eb9e.jpg

IMG_0392_zpseaab802d.jpg

By the end of it we were all good again. :goodvibes It was now time for Zoe to head to her favorite ride.

Next Up: 9/27 - Day 3 Part 3

Agreed about that rushed feeling heading to the tram part of the Backlot Tour! That Prop Shop is one of the most interesting queues, and you have to run through it!

Thank you! It was the best of several that were taken. One... I look all :eek: Not scared... just like I am shocked and have my eyes open REALLY wide. Not sure why I can't seem to pose in pictures so that I don't look crazy.

Better than looking half asleep? Shock of taking of sunglasses?

OMG! I lOVE YC! I have only been able to stay there once and I forever will dream of staying again. My hope is that maybe Steve and I will stay at one of the epcot resorts for our 25th year anniversary. If all goes according to plan it will be a childless trip...so maybe it will make it more doable.

Hands down my favorite resort. We were only able to do it thanks to a 35% PIN code. The likes of which I've never seen again of course. And now that we are DVC will probably never happen again, both the PIN code and ever staying there but oh I love that resort! If they had villas I would be all over it.

We used to ONLY fly alaska. Steve would consider others and did fly on Continental and United... but refused SW. I finally talked him into flying on SW for his "guys only" trip last March. He actually was surprised by it. He had preconceived notions of it being a "cattle car" airline. All in all if it gets me to where I am going while keeping me at least a little comfortable... I am ok. That being said, I do so miss that direct flight. :rolleyes:

Glad you made it here BTW!!! :thumbsup2

I confess I'm the SW snob around here, I used to it it every now and then for business travel and really hated the cattle car aspect. With smaller kids no way was I going to try it. Even now with the kids it would stress me out I think. That said, if it was the best deal, I'd do it. I will pay more for the direct, within reason. This summer I was set on a red eye as really, nothing forces the time change better with the kids and Alaska has gone down to weekend only ones (which are now ridiculously expensive). United had better times but I've had such horrible luck with them changing schedules I just wasn't willing to risk it so we did Delta there and Alaska back which at least lets us get Alaska miles for the whole thing. Kind of a bummer, I used to be able to book the Alaska non stop, through Delta, for less than Alaska was selling it for. Sadly they've wised up and it doesn't show up anymore. The return flight, if you go on the right day, seems to be decent priced but it's the getting there that's insane.

Next stop was Backlot tour. It is funny how when it is really cold out I pray for the fire sequence...and when it is really hot... well, that water spray is so nice.

I was really sad this was closed when I was there in Oct.

We had a bit of time before we were going to catch the BATB show so we decided to go to the Disney Animation Studio. On the way though, there was some turmoil and one thing led to another and poof we had some grumpy gals. :rolleyes2 We were let into the seating area for the Mu shu show (I am sorry, what is that called? Magic of Disney Animation?) and we all kinda spread out. I wish the show would have given us enough time to cool down a bit, but it wasn't quite enough time.

Oh that's no fun, even if you do rebound and we all eventually do, it's still no fun to go through.

we usually fly Alaskan to the east coast - hate taking connecting flights and SW on shorter hops....like using the same airlines to get those points racked up!

great photos of you and the girls in front of the hat! sorry for the grumpies...we get those here a lot too! Art of Animation is our FAV, love doing the sketches each time!

Enjoyed the update, Ann. I think it happens to every family where there is a little "stress" at times (Andy and I had a few words on our recent trip).

Love Beauty & The Beast. Must try to see that this trip if the rumor is true that it will be going away.

I'm so glad you're back! And I finally went and got caught up -- I had to start back before the Christmas posts. Now that I'm caught up, keep 'em coming!

I have to agree about the GF. I love it, it is gorgeous and definitely evokes old-time Florida grandeur, but I feel a little riff-raffy there too.
I'd certainly stay there if I got the chance, in spite of that, though.;)

Oh, BATB ... sadly, I've heard that rumor too.:sad1:

Oh, Ann, don't worry about a few "mistunes" betweens so many girls - happens to the best of us. :rotfl2:

Awww...I'm sorry everyone wasn't happy campers at the start of DHS. But, I'm glad to hear things were calm by the end of BatB. I think it happens at some point(s) to every family and/or group on a Disney vacay.

momabaarjo said:
Why do I think we are going to have stab wounds and issues surrounding desserts when we go in September? I a battle in the works...hmmm do they just have a dessert dining plan...

I love the Lobster Eggs Benedict too! YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Boo was just mentioning the other day is wants to make Strawberry soup...silly boy they are not in season yet!

annmarieda said:
I do love the desserts... but then... I love all food really. It is amazing that I don't way a thousand pounds! Maybe it is cause I always share? You know...things have less calories when you share. ;) So we can look at that as motivation to not stab each other :rotfl:

Lol at you both about the stabbing over desserts! I've been saying if we all share, we can try ALL the different desserts... And not have a fridge full that we will have to sacrifice ourselves at some point and eat.... Or well that's not really all that bad either! We can share all those too!!!!!

Better than looking half asleep? Shock of taking of sunglasses?

If memory serves, the photographer was taking a long time for the shot and I was trying to hold the pose. I posted the pic to my PTR last night..so it isn't totally :crazy2: just a bit

Hands down my favorite resort. We were only able to do it thanks to a 35% PIN code. The likes of which I've never seen again of course. And now that we are DVC will probably never happen again, both the PIN code and ever staying there but oh I love that resort! If they had villas I would be all over it.

The one time we stayed there, can you believe it was an upgrade (a free one) from Pop?!!! It was my dd's graduation trip and so it was just Kira, Zoe and I. It was our first time staying on property and I was SOOO confused. When checking in, the cm started the process and then went in "back" and then came out. The cm was so excited...she was nearly shaking when she tried to spit out that they would like to extend us an offer to move us to a deluxe resort. She asked what our favorite park was. I wasn't sure she was trying to sell us something...or what was going on. (we had just flown in remember) Kira kinda took over at that point and was like YES, just say YES mom. She told the cm that our favorite park was Epcot and away we went to YC. They even got us a cab to take us there. Now... when we got to YC, the cms were not nearly as excited. They were more like.. "you were to stay at Pop and they moved you here?" "how nice for you" (and not said with excitement. :rotfl:)

I confess I'm the SW snob around here, I used to it it every now and then for business travel and really hated the cattle car aspect. With smaller kids no way was I going to try it. Even now with the kids it would stress me out I think. That said, if it was the best deal, I'd do it. I will pay more for the direct, within reason. This summer I was set on a red eye as really, nothing forces the time change better with the kids and Alaska has gone down to weekend only ones (which are now ridiculously expensive). United had better times but I've had such horrible luck with them changing schedules I just wasn't willing to risk it so we did Delta there and Alaska back which at least lets us get Alaska miles for the whole thing. Kind of a bummer, I used to be able to book the Alaska non stop, through Delta, for less than Alaska was selling it for. Sadly they've wised up and it doesn't show up anymore. The return flight, if you go on the right day, seems to be decent priced but it's the getting there that's insane.

I think one of the reasons I don't mind SW is that Zoe gets a preboard status. So we get on before anyone else. She could get that on other airlines too...but believe me, it is all about the service sometimes to me...and I have only had the gate agents be nice about it at SW, where as with united and continental I received hostility ("it isn't noted on her ticket" "I don't' see why she needs it" etc...)

The seats are also roomier than some that we have had on united or continental. Nothing worse that not being able to bend down to pick something up!

Oh that's no fun, even if you do rebound and we all eventually do, it's still no fun to go through.

No, it isn't... but crankiness does happen so just best to try and brace for it and then when it over just let it go.

Agreed about that rushed feeling heading to the tram part of the Backlot Tour! That Prop Shop is one of the most interesting queues, and you have to run through it!

I know, right? It is like they set it up thinking that the walkthrough would take much longer than it does.

we usually fly Alaskan to the east coast - hate taking connecting flights and SW on shorter hops....like using the same airlines to get those points racked up!

I use to really like straight flights, but with Zoe's issues it is nice to have the break to "regroup" in a "real" setting for a bit. It does make the day longer, but it breaks up that flight. Plus since no one offers food (well, I know Alaska does...but it isn't quite as good as even the food you can get in the airport) it is nice to have a meal while waiting for the connecting flight.

great photos of you and the girls in front of the hat!

Thank you! We had some fun trying to pose.

sorry for the grumpies...we get those here a lot too!

I think most people do. I think if you have kids, no matter what their age... you know it can happen. I am not entirely sure that some who do not have kids get that. (which incidentally is I think a contributing factor in how things between our room and the second room in our group had a falling out)

Art of Animation is our FAV, love doing the sketches each time!

We had only done that show once before. We have only done the character spot once and finally on this trip (although on another day) we did the sketch class. I am not sure why we can't do it all in one trip. :rolleyes:

Enjoyed the update, Ann. I think it happens to every family where there is a little "stress" at times (Andy and I had a few words on our recent trip).

Thanks... I think it does happen. I just wish I had more understanding from others that it can and does happen. :sad2:

Love Beauty & The Beast. Must try to see that this trip if the rumor is true that it will be going away.

Going away?!!!??? :confused3 NOOOO!!! Ok, when? Before next fall? :scratchin I am going to have to make changes to my plan for next month if that is the case.

I'm so glad you're back! And I finally went and got caught up -- I had to start back before the Christmas posts. Now that I'm caught up, keep 'em coming!

Thank you! It feels good to at least be attempting to post more on dis. I am still struggling to keep up and the events from the fall trip still sting a bit... but I do love the dis!
I have to agree about the GF. I love it, it is gorgeous and definitely evokes old-time Florida grandeur, but I feel a little riff-raffy there too.
I'd certainly stay there if I got the chance, in spite of that, though.;)

grandeur... yes, that is a good word for it. I don't think I would say I would NEVER stay there, but I think it definitely is lower on my wish list.
Oh, BATB ... sadly, I've heard that rumor too.:sad1:

Ok, I am going to have to search for the rumor on this. I will have to try and see it one last time.

Oh, Ann, don't worry about a few "mistunes" betweens so many girls - happens to the best of us. :rotfl2:

It does happen to the best of us, right? Now... honestly, yes... my oldest is a bit high strung. But she is also one of my favorite people in the world and I adore her. Does she have the ability to make me absolutely nuts? YES. Does she even hurt my feelings on occasion? Yes, but... I am a big girl and I can get past it. Really, despite the fact that my friend from this trip and I are no longer speaking... I am able to let things go and move past things. I am pretty easy going and all it takes for me to be happy when someone does something "cranky" is to say "I am sorry" and I am good to go...all is forgiven.

Awww...I'm sorry everyone wasn't happy campers at the start of DHS. But, I'm glad to hear things were calm by the end of BatB. I think it happens at some point(s) to every family and/or group on a Disney vacay.

Thanks, it wasn't fun... but I agree with you it does happen at some point to most people, yes?

Lol at you both about the stabbing over desserts! I've been saying if we all share, we can try ALL the different desserts... And not have a fridge full that we will have to sacrifice ourselves at some point and eat.... Or well that's not really all that bad either! We can share all those too!!!!!

I can be good at sharing...I just need to get past my germaphobic nature ;)
Ann is this the meltdown that had us all texting back and forth on or was this another one?

This one was rather small, but it was what led to the next one. (sometimes my joking can get me into trouble. :rolleyes1)

It does happen to the best of us, right? Now... honestly, yes... my oldest is a bit high strung. But she is also one of my favorite people in the world and I adore her. Does she have the ability to make me absolutely nuts? YES. Does she even hurt my feelings on occasion? Yes, but... I am a big girl and I can get past it. Really, despite the fact that my friend from this trip and I are no longer speaking... I am able to let things go and move past things. I am pretty easy going and all it takes for me to be happy when someone does something "cranky" is to say "I am sorry" and I am good to go...all is forgiven.

Oh Ann, I think we are going to get along well. This is just my philosophy.

Going away?!!!??? :confused3 NOOOO!!! Ok, when? Before next fall? :scratchin I am going to have to make changes to my plan for next month if that is the case.

I haven't read anything definite on it, just rumors (rumor has it that the Mermaid thing at DHS will be leaving too). I read they want to replace with Raphunzel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter