A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Sounds like a fun time in MK! You guys got all the yummy dole whip treats!

Always love seeing the updated photo of the girls by the Tangled bathrooms!

Ending the day at the pool sounds nice!

Sounds like a fun morning in DHS!

So cool Gwen liked TOT!!
I want to try that raspberry tart too but always forget about it- the adult lemonade on the other hand is delicious!

We find the outlets/charging ports almost nonexistent in any resort that hasn't been redone including my beloved WL unfortunately.

Aw, sorry to hear you couldn't get a SDD FP for this next trip. What a mess DHS's tiering has become....

I actually didn't know there were all those snacks in the Incredibles area. I only knew of the Edna cookie.

That alien plush was adorable!

I liked this. The chocolate coating is pretty thick, but I liked it enough. I am not dyeing to get it again, but I would get it again. If that makes sense. We shared it, which was good as well, as it is alot for one person, I think.
Joe wants to try this in the worst way. He's hoping it's still around in September...

Yay for Gwen riding TOT. There's no way I would ride it!!!!!

How fun that you guys had coordinated fastpasses for Slinky dog!
It was pretty awsome since we hadn't really planned it that way, it just happened.

Ending the day at the pool sounds nice!
I hope we get to do it more this trip!

So cool Gwen liked TOT!!
I know! I don't think we are in HS at the same time, are we?

Aw, sorry to hear you couldn't get a SDD FP for this next trip. What a mess DHS's tiering has become....

I actually didn't know there were all those snacks in the Incredibles area. I only knew of the Edna cookie.
This is before the new tiering system going in place too!

It's not sure bit either, so you can easily miss it.

Joe wants to try this in the worst way. He's hoping it's still around in September...
I hope it's still there this weekend! They change things so fast sometimes!

Day Seven: Picking a Pearl or Two

We managed to get a seat on the boat inside, so that was nice to sit and get out of the sun for a bit. We rode the boat all the way to International Gateway to conserve energy.

Untitled
It was a nice ride, and we got to peak at the Beach & Yacht Club! While on the boat, I tried to get us a 4th fast pass and ended up getting a Test Track Fast pass to do later in the day. We also decided on a plan of attack for the afternoon. We had a few things we wanted to do and of course, weren't really near each other.

We decided to head to Japan first, as the girls "coupons" were burning holes in the pockets. Ha!

Flower and Garden opened the week after us, so we missed out on the food booths but at least got to see some of the topiaries.

Untitled
First was France!

Where Andy and I did our best to try and totally embarass the girls.
Untitled
There was even someone near by chuckle at us. Morgan was literally trying to look like she didn't know us. Mission accomplished!

Untitled
At least Gwen wanted to participate... I do think Morgan was a little annoyed that we were stopping and enjoying things, and not going literally straight to Japan.

Untitled

And since we were in France, I decided I needed a beverage!
Untitled
I can never remember which is which or which one I like better. I need to order both and do a side by side taste test... Either, way, always good!

And Gwen said she wanted a crepe. So, we got her a Strawberry Crepe and sat down while she ate it. Morgan said she was still full from her Incredible Pretzel so she declined. I apparently did not take a picture of it.

After we finished our treats, we headed to Japan, with a quick pit stop in Morocco to us the bathroom.

Untitled
We made it!

Usually we poke around the store and stuff, but the girls were ready to do pick a pearl.

There was one family in front of us but it was good to kind of see what happens before it was there turn.

After you pay, they let you pick your oyster shell out of the tanks.

Untitled
The lady did a good job to make sure she choose the exact oyster shell they wanted. Gwen went first with her pic.

Untitled
Then Morgan picked hers.

Untitled
Then the lady had them learn a phrase to say while opening up the oysters. I have no idea what it was now, but Gwen loved it.

Untitled
They were enjoying the whole expierence.

Untitled
Gwen's was opened first.

She ended up with 8mm pearl, and the lady said it was the largest of the day. (it was 1 PM... soooo probably not saying much but Gwen loved it)
Untitled

Morgan ended up slightly smaller at 7-3/4mm pearl.
Untitled

Untitled
They clean them off in that salt, and label the bags that they give you to take the pearls home in.

They really enjoyed the whole expierience and it really wasn't that pricey. All things considered.

The lady noticed the girls necklaces and said that the counter neck to us would put the pearls in for us.

Untitled
Which they gladly did. They did point out that since it wasn't there jewlery that it could loose the pearl. (basically just cover themselves) Which I was fine with. The lady had them each hold there pearl and make a wish before putting them in to the necklaces. They just really did a nice job of making it just a little extra special.

Untitled
The finished product!

Untitled
They were both super excitied with there selections. Which THANK GOD!!! I was so worried one would have ended up with something cooler than the other or something.

After we finished. We did a little more shopping in the store before heading out. Gwen picked out a small yellow duck plush as her ting for the day. You will see more of him later! Morgan decided to wait and see what else she could find. I believe I also grabbed some fun Japan candy to take home.

We back tracked to France, Morgan said she wanted HER strawberry crepe now.

As we were headed that way, a family asked if we could take there picture for them. Which we gladly did. And then they offered to take one of us.
Untitled
It came out pretty well, although would have been better if Andy didn't have his hat on. You kind of can't see his face. And it was a bit sunny.

So we stopped in France again and basically did a repeat of before! And I mean, since we were there.... I got another Citron Slush.
Untitled
We sat down again and rested while Morgan ate. There was an older couple sitting next to us eating some ice cream. They were perfectly content and said literally NOT A SINGLE thing to each other the whole time. It was like they had some all the way to EPCOT just for ice cream.

Once Morgan was done, we headed out. And I took the last of my drink to go..
Untitled

Andy wanted to make a stop in England for his favorite Pear Ciders.
Untitled

I was taking pictures of the topiaries while he ordered and I turned around and he had 2! Oye!

Untitled
We checked out the topiaries as we made our way to our next destination.

Untitled

Untitled
Bambi

Untitled
Thumper!

Up Next... our next adventure in EPCOT

So, I have some time, so I am just going to forge ahead with this day!

Day Seven: Candy!

We were headed to Figment next! Strange ride goal, I guess but there was something else that was more of why we were going that way.
Untitled

Gwen used the ladies room while Andy finished of his drink.

And then we headed in. It was posted at a 20 minute wait. But there was ZERO wait.
Untitled

Untitled
I don't remember any other version but I wish I had seen them.

This is the best part of the ride in my opinion...
Untitled
Now you see a butterfly...

Untitled
And now you don't.

I know some would say this is the best part...
Untitled
No?

Untitled
Morgan and Gwen def think it is the worst part...

Untitled
Ok, Maybe this is the best part. Nothing better than Monty Python's face in the moon! Ha

After the ride, we headed to go see what we were really there for, Venelope and Ralph!!!

Gwen was really looking forward to meeting her. So we got in line. The line wasn't too bad, but not great either. While we were waiting Ralph left before Venelope, and I was hoping he would be back before it was our turn. Ended up that Venelope left as well for a break. And then they came back together.

Untitled

Untitled
Venelope!

And then Ralph came out as well.
Untitled

There was a little girl in front of us and she was just the cutest. She had the best "cheese" smile and everyone in line was eating it up.

While we were waiting, Andy said he was trying to come up with something good to say to Ralph. This was Morgan's response to him:
Untitled
This is her DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT face.

Untitled

And then Andy's saying "sure...... "
Untitled

And then it was our turn! This turned out to be a great character meet!

Untitled
Ralph gave a lot of fist bumps.

Untitled

And he was HUGE!!!

Venelope really liked Morgan's flip sequins shirt.
Untitled

She just couldn't believe what she was seeing!

And Venelope signed our book.
Untitled
Ralph did not since his hands are giant and well permantly in the fist shape.

Untitled
We got a great group shot...

until...

Somebody ruined it!!!! Ha.

Don't worry Venelope I will help save this pic by stealing some space back.

I think after that Ralph and Venelope had a little back and forth that they did, which was hilarious!

And Venelope had us get back down to the business of taking a proper photo again.

We finally had to say our goodbyes....
Andy said something "funny" here as we were leaving. And that is Morgan trying to get away as fast as she could!

It was a great meet, and def worth the wait!

Up Next more EPCOT fun!

here was even someone near by chuckle at us. Morgan was literally trying to look like she didn't know us. Mission accomplished!

Oh man, I can't wait until I can embarrass my kids. We're still at the point where they think it's funny if Hubby and I do goofy stuff in public, but my day will come...

They were both super excitied with there selections. Which THANK GOD!!! I was so worried one would have ended up with something cooler than the other or something.

This was my biggest fear with pick a pearl, too! Sibling rivalry at its finest.

Where did you get the cages? I've been eyeing what I think is the same Minnie one on Amazon but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

And he was HUGE!!!

Right? It's funny how much bigger some of the characters seem in person. I'd seen the photos, I knew he was going to be enormous, but it was still surprising.

I wanted to try the Smore's Sandwich to share. It was just ok. Not enough fluff in my oppinion. We will def stick with the tots and eggs dish.
I've been wanting to try the s'mores sandwich, but I keep reading it's just meh... so maybe I'll pass on that and stick with the tots too!

We all managed to have Fast Passes at the same time with no coordinating! I guess great minds do think alike!
Nice!

I love Slinky Dog, it's a great coaster, just long enough and super fun. Unfortantly I wasn't able to get us fast passes for it this trip! The fast passes situation in HS is going to be a bit of mess for a bit I think.
I couldn't get any FPs for SD either. I agree... HS FPs are gonna be a bit of a bummer going forward.

Can't wait to finally meet you!
Same!!! I'm so excited!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Where Andy and I did our best to try and totally embarass the girls.
There was even someone near by chuckle at us. Morgan was literally trying to look like she didn't know us. Mission accomplished!
:rotfl: This picture is AWESOME!!! :thumbsup2

Andi did the pick a pearl several years ago and a very fun experience!

I love the necklaces you picked out for the pearls, it looks like Gwen got a grey pearl, nice!!

See you soon!!

It's great that you got to see the topiaries!

I'm glad the girls enjoyed picking pearls!

Hey the upside of Morgan wanting a crepe was that you got a second slush ;)

Looks like such a fun time with Ralph & Vaneloppe!

I forgot to multi-quote, but it looks like a very fun couple of days! And I love the pearl necklaces!
We can't be friends anymore... no multi-quote?!?!

h man, I can't wait until I can embarrass my kids. We're still at the point where they think it's funny if Hubby and I do goofy stuff in public, but my day will come...
It will come sooner than you want!

Where did you get the cages? I've been eyeing what I think is the same Minnie one on Amazon but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
I got those on Etsy. From a vendor named AOSDESIGN in St Louis, Missouri. It could be the same vendor, as I have found some sell on amazon as well. these needed to be opened with a jewlery tool and closed with it. (just fine tipped tweezer/clamp thingy) Which was nice so, you know that the pearl stays put. Also, on etsy, the necklaces were $9 a piece. Not sure what the ones on amazon are.

Subbing in, but will have to be back to read later this weekend. :)
Thanks for reading along!!!!

This picture is AWESOME!!! :thumbsup2
The more we go, the more we just find our own fun!

See you soon!!
YEAH!!! ME too. Is it time yet? Oh and make sure Andi talks to Gwen about Rock climbing when we see you guys!

ey the upside of Morgan wanting a crepe was that you got a second slush ;)
right. It was ALL part of the PLAN!!! :)

Man what a great day so far!! Morgan and Gwen ended up with pearls so similar to what Calista and I got! I feel like we are sister twins! lol I'm glad the girls enjoyed the experience, like you said its relatively inexpensive for such a fun experience!

I really want to do the Vanellope and Ralph M&G! I'll get there someday, seems so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter