A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Hello Everyone!!!!

We are back from our trip. It was great as always. I have been trying to capture all my notes and photos while everything is still fresh in my mind. And I think I have that all set! So, I am back here to finish up this trip.

Andy and I leave in 42 days for a short Adults only trip. And I am super excited to do Food and Wine and have a little get away from my kiddos.

But back to THIS trip!!!

Day Something or another..... The dinner Version....

I believe I left us off headed to dinner at Via Napoli.

We had just enough time for a few photos in Italy before we headed to our reservation.

A&A Italy
I am not sure why this has become the spot that we have the girls take a picture of my and Andy, but that seems to be the case.

M&G Italy

Italy Plaza
And then it was time to head in!

I don't know what it is about this restaurant, but we always come to check in and it seems like we will have to wait forever because there is so many people in there. And then we get called almost immeditely.

We were brought all the way back, to this back room.
Via Napoli Side Room
Which wasn't terrible but def had a different feel than the main area. If you don't like how loud that area is, this is probably a good area to ask to sit in.

We were sat and given menus and water. And while we waited to order, we got a visitor! Casey! They had been able to grab a last minute reservation that started a bit after ours. So, they must have just gotten seated?

Casey visits
Gwen and Morgan showed off there pearls.

Casey Visits
Casey gave the girls the low down on where they were sitting and finally headed back to her parents.

And we finally ordered some drinks and apps. (since we were starving and the waitress TOTALLY upsold us on it)

Limoncello Mule
I ordered the Lemonocello Mule.
grey goose l’orange vodka, limoncello, peach purée, orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, ginger beer

I don't have any notes about this, but I think I liked it but it wasn't amazing. Especially for the price. I remember it being $$$$. But I would get it again.

Morgan got Orange Juice
Orange Juice
I know!!! An amazing picture, right?!?!

Gwen got milk and Andy just had a soda.

We also ordered Arancini Balls & Garlic Bread. (that is what the waitress up sold us on)
Arancini
Arancini Balls
fried risotto balls, mozzarella, meat ragù

These did not disapoint! They were so good!!! And Morgan loved them!!! I could have used more sauce, but I almost always use more sauce. And there were 2 but again we were starving and dug in almost immediatly!

Garlic Bread
And here is the garlic bread. It was actually really good.

And this is where things started to go wrong. So, we were sat right at 5:30, and i have the picture of Casey's first visit at 5:50. So, they must have just arrived. We got our drinks at 5:50. A full 20 mintues for drinks! And our apps didn't show up till 6:00.

I am pretty sure we ordered all our food at the same time. But it's hard to remember now. Andy ordered Chicken Parm and me and the girls ordered pizza. The waitress did warn us that the food would come out at different times... but...

Pollo Parmigiana
Andy's food arrived at 6:10. (according to my pictures)

And the girls pizza and my pizza didn't show up till 6:40!!!!! A full half hour later!

In that time, Casey came to visit 2 more times and the girls went to visit her at her table 2 times!

Andy tried to wait for us and I finally said to just eat.

Somewhere along the way, Morgan and Gwen wanted to have a contest to see who's "thing" could get more likes on instagram and facebook... So, we did that while we waited as well.
Mr. Panda Squishy
This was Morgan's entry... The Panda Squishy that she got in China.

Little Ducky for dinner
And then this was Gwen's.

You are probably thinking, well, you must have asked for some really SPECIAL pizza that took extra care or something... Well...

Behold the pizza that took 40 minutes to make!
Margherita 10" Individual
A cheese pizza!

I did order this:
Pepperoni Pizza
Pepperoni & Pruscutto Pizza. I highly recommend!!! It was delicious!!!

I remember asking the waitress at some point where in the world our pizza was, and she barely appoligized and said that she said the food comes out when it is ready. I apparently seemed annoyed because a manager even came over. But then they didn't even appoligize either! They just said the same thing, well the food comes out when it is ready. We tried to explain that a full half hour for the pizza seemed silly. But they didn't seem to really care.

It really was a shame, because no one in my family wants to go back. And the pizza was really good. And I had picked this, cause I figured it would be fairly fast and we could head out and have a night swim. Well, that didn't happen.

Saying Goodbye for now
Kari, Jason, and Casey all came over to say goodbye. It was the last we were seeing of them this trip. They came over at 7:05, as they were done!!!! And if you read Kari's dinning reports, they had a pitcher of beer, an app and a pizza for there meal and showed up 20 minutes after us.

We inhaled our pizza. Asked for to-go boxes and headed out shortly after Kari. As you can see Andy is paying the bill while Gwen hugs Casey.

Maybe we just weren't in the mood for a long dinner, maybe we were too hungry, I don't know. Maybe all the waitress needed to do was say she was sorry for the delay. I don't know. But the meal left us not dyeing to go back.

Ducky in Italy
Gwen wanted a new photo for there "contest".

Ducky and the rest of us headed out the International Gateway and grabbed an uber back to the hotel.

Morgan at Beach Club

Gwen at the Beach CLub

We only got slightly lost trying to find our room from where the uber driver dropped us off. But we found it. And promptly got ready for bed, as the pool was closed at 8:00.

Pull down Bed

With Pj's on, the girls watched some tv and enjoyed our snacks from Germany.

Carmel Marshmellow Swirl
I picked out a marshmellow carmel swirl

Carmel Square
Morgan went for a straight carmel square.

Mickey Rice Krispee Treat w/ Carmel
Gwen went with a rice krispee treat with carmel on it.

Oatmeal Cookie with Carmel
And Andy went with an oatmeal cookie with carmel on it.

And that finishes up Day Seven. Up next Day Eight and our last full day of this trip!!

I am not sure why this has become the spot that we have the girls take a picture of my and Andy, but that seems to be the case.

We like taking lots of pictures in Italy too. It's just so pretty.

Which wasn't terrible but def had a different feel than the main area. If you don't like how loud that area is, this is probably a good area to ask to sit in.

This does look a lot quieter. We sat next to the window and it was noisy.

And this is where things started to go wrong. So, we were sat right at 5:30, and i have the picture of Casey's first visit at 5:50. So, they must have just arrived. We got our drinks at 5:50. A full 20 mintues for drinks! And our apps didn't show up till 6:00.

Oh no! It usually happens to at least one meal on a trip.

Pepperoni & Pruscutto Pizza. I highly recommend!!! It was delicious!!!

This does look really good.

It really was a shame, because no one in my family wants to go back. And the pizza was really good. And I had picked this, cause I figured it would be fairly fast and we could head out and have a night swim. Well, that didn't happen.

I'm sorry. Maybe enough time will pass & they will want to try it again.

With Pj's on, the girls watched some tv and enjoyed our snacks from Germany.

All you treats from Germany look so good. This is a must stop for me on every trip.

Andy and I leave in 42 days for a short Adults only trip. And I am super excited to do Food and Wine and have a little get away from my kiddos.

But back to THIS trip!!!
Amen!

Love this kid!!! I finally met her in August and she is the sweetest!!!!

It really was a shame, because no one in my family wants to go back.
OMG! We had a bad experience there too in August!!! I will not be going back!!!

Kari, Jason, and Casey all came over to say goodbye. It was the last we were seeing of them this trip.
Aren't they great!!!! :love:

Andy and I leave in 42 days for a short Adults only trip.
Yay! I'm excited for you two. Clearly, you're such great parents, and deserve some time for yourselves this trip :goodvibes

We were brought all the way back, to this back room.
I must be super unobservant because I didn't even realize there was a back room :laughing:

And while we waited to order, we got a visitor! Casey!
Oh that's right! I'd forgotten about that. How fun :thumbsup2

Andy's food arrived at 6:10. (according to my pictures)

And the girls pizza and my pizza didn't show up till 6:40!!!!! A full half hour later!
That is completely ridiculous. I think delaying starting his meal would have been appropriate. And also speeding along the pizza!

I remember asking the waitress at some point where in the world our pizza was, and she barely appoligized and said that she said the food comes out when it is ready.
Yikes. I can't imagine. I grew up in the restaurant business and I would have been mortified if I was your server! I would have been apologizing profusely. I went to Via Napoli last month and wasn't overly impressed with my pizza. It was good, but wasn't the Italian masterpiece I was expecting. I'll probably return someday, but won't be in a hurry to do so.

Sorry to hear about your experience at Via Napoli. My family has gone there 4 times and always been happy with it. The wait wasn't any longer than a normal sit down restaurant. But yours is the second bad review I've read recently (Jenny's is the other). I really hope it's not a bad sign for the place.

All you treats from Germany look so good. This is a must stop for me on every trip.
It is a must stop for us now! It was kind of like, how hadn't we done this before? moment.

This does look really good.
I dream about it.

Oh no! It usually happens to at least one meal on a trip.
So true. It was the end of the trip, so I think we were just over it a little.

Aren't they great!!!! :love:
That they are!

I'll probably return someday, but won't be in a hurry to do so.
Pretty much the same for us. And there are so many options in EPCOT to try!

I must be super unobservant because I didn't even realize there was a back room :laughing:
I hadn't either.

Sorry to hear about your experience at Via Napoli. My family has gone there 4 times and always been happy with it. The wait wasn't any longer than a normal sit down restaurant. But yours is the second bad review I've read recently (Jenny's is the other). I really hope it's not a bad sign for the place.
I hope not. It could have been so many reasons why. But really they just needed to appoligize and I think they whole thing would have seemed less.

That sucks about the Via Naopli timing. I always hear such good things about there, so maybe it was just an off night?
Maybe. I feel like the waitress may not of put the order in correctly? So it could have just been OUR waitress. But who knows.

Hi Ariella!

It was so nice meeting up with you a couple times!

Ugh! That is a ridiculous wait for pizza that is in stone fire ovens, they literally take like 5-7 minutes to cook! We have had a few slow meals at Via Napoli but overall we get our food fairly quickly!

I’m so glad the pizza was good! I love the arancini, yum!

Your review of Via Napoli is exactly why we've been once and never gone back! We went a few years back and the same thing- Mike ordered pasta and my sister and I ordered pizza and they warned us they would come out at different times but it was a good half-hour in between his pasta arriving and the pizzas. Our waitress reacted basically the way yours did. I get the separate kitchens with the pizza ovens but it just seems like they should be able to communicate a little better to get the food delivered at least closer together.

We are back from our trip. It was great as always. I have been trying to capture all my notes and photos while everything is still fresh in my mind. And I think I have that all set! So, I am back here to finish up this trip.
You are much further ahead than me. Hoping I can close out the old one this weekend and them maybe next weekend have time to get the heat wave party started

Not jealous. Not jealous at all.

Casey visits
Gwen and Morgan showed off there pearls.
So weird to see a pic of my kiddo and be no where around

These did not disapoint! They were so good!!! And Morgan loved them!!! I could have used more sauce, but I almost always use more sauce.
Oh I'm so in the more sauce club. I always order pizza or anything with extra sauce. Must bath in all the tomatoes

In that time, Casey came to visit 2 more times and the girls went to visit her at her table 2 times!
That is just insane!!!!

Sorry this ruined it for you all. Service there is usually spotty but we've never waited anything remotely like that.

hey came over at 7:05, as they were done!!!! And if you read Kari's dinning reports, they had a pitcher of beer, an app and a pizza for there meal and showed up 20 minutes after us.
Just crazy. I'm thinking they forgot to fire your pizza and didn't until you said something. Can't believe they wouldn't at least apologize though

Pretty much the same for us. And there are so many options in EPCOT to try!
Exactly! It's funny because Via Napoli was the ADR I was perhaps most excited for. I had one for Tokyo Dining that I was kinda on the fence about and it ended up being my favorite table service meal at Disney to date.

I hadn't either.
Okay, good, I'm not the only one! :laughing: ;)

It was so nice meeting up with you a couple times!
Yes it was!!!!

Your review of Via Napoli is exactly why we've been once and never gone back! We went a few years back and the same thing- Mike ordered pasta and my sister and I ordered pizza and they warned us they would come out at different times but it was a good half-hour in between his pasta arriving and the pizzas.
I am actually sad to hear that. I think the secret is to just order pizza OR the other stuff. I would think the pizza would be faster.

I'm thinking they forgot to fire your pizza and didn't until you said something. Can't believe they wouldn't at least apologize though
Right? Even if they did nothing more than say sorry for the wait would have made all the difference. Oh well. There are TONS of restaurants we haven't eaten at yet to try!

Not jealous. Not jealous at all.
Ha! I can't wait. Work is already killing me!!!! And Food and Wine!!!

You are much further ahead than me. Hoping I can close out the old one this weekend and them maybe next weekend have time to get the heat wave party started
Well, I have another day on this trip report. But I also just realized I never did a trip report for out birthday trip for Morgan in May. Not sure, if I will skip that trip or not...

Exactly! It's funny because Via Napoli was the ADR I was perhaps most excited for. I had one for Tokyo Dining that I was kinda on the fence about and it ended up being my favorite table service meal at Disney to date.
We haven't done Tokyo Dinning yet...

All your Germany treats looked delicious!
It is now a must stop for us.

Welcome to another work week everyone!

I hope your Monday was more fun than mine. Work has just been so busy, I am already ready for another vacation. Ha!

Let's get our last full day started, Shall we?

Day Nine: Going with the Flow

So, today, orgiinally I thought we might just go all day and muscle thru the whole day. But we were tired!!!! So, we decided to head to the park early, head back to the hotel at some point to rest up and then head back for the fireworks.

Day Eight Cheat Sheet
This was the original plan. But I went on the app in the morning and changed up the afternoon Fast Passes.

Checking out the LAST Tink Gifts
We woke up and Gwen was ready to see what Tink left on this last day. It is hard to see in the picture but I picked out "land" shirts for each of us. (you will see them all later)

We got ready fairly quickly. The app was working this morning and were able to time out walk over to the bus stop perfectly!

We got to security around 8:45 and through the tapstiles by 8:50 thanks to this entrance:
Passholder Entrance

Roy Statue
We stopped for a photo with Roy on our way in. We had never done this before, and I had mentioned it before we left that I wanted the photo. But I never remember to do these things. But Andy does, thankfully.

Castle
After our photo, we managed to still be at the castle for rope drop!

Castle Tower
We lined up fairly close to the front to make our way to Peter Pan with the rope drop crowd. My time stamp ways 8:59!

Castle Moosaic
We made our way through the tunnel, moving slowly but surely.

We got in line for Peter Pan and I think the wait said 20 mintues already. But we got in line anyway. Andy was saying that it would DEF take 45 minutes. And being a debbie downer. And of course I was getting annoyed because, he never wants to plan anything but then all of a sudden he become a Disney Expert once we are here. I was REALLY hoping I would prove him wrong! Would I?

Hook Picture

Peter Pan Picture
The que moved fairly quickly and it is a fun que to walk through, so I didn't mind.

Mermaids Picture

Peter Pan Bed
This room is super fun. But they need more space between the shadow part and the hallway leading out. There always seems to be a big gap as everyone wants to do the shadows.

Peter Pan Mermaids
All my pictures come out so blurry on this ride. So, this is all you get!

Well, was Andy right, or me? ME!!!! My time stamps were 9:08 for getting in the que and 9:28 getting on the ride. So, I win!!!
Woo Hoo!

Since we had on land shirts, we wanted to try and get each of us in our land. So, we did Gwen first, as she was in a Purple Fantasyland Shirt.
Gwen Fantasyland Pic #1
It was an ok 1st attempt.

We decided to head Big Thunder Mountain next since we give up that fast pass.

On the way we stopped for a frozen lemonade and some candied bacon.
Andy Candied Bacon
This might be Andy's new favorite food in Disney. Gwen too, but her little self can only eat so much.

Andy BTM Pic #1
We also did our first attempt of Andy with his shirt. (I later told him he looked weird in the pic and he got all offended and then he looked at the picture and was all like.. Oh yeah, I do look weird)

We got in line for Big Thunder Mountain around 9:39. And Gwen had hit her usual Hangry Mood. So, we made her eat some of the candied bacon and something else in her bag. This is classic Gwen, she gets so hungry she doesn't want to eat. And then as soon as she eats she returns to cute little Gwen.

Oh that was the other thing, when we got to BTM the wait said 40 mintutes, so the girls didn't want to wait. And Andy and I said that we wouldn't be going on anything if we did that with all of the rides.

BTM
Well, the line moved farily fast.

And we were on the ride by 10:13.
BTM
We were on the wildest ride in the wilderness!

So, I am not sure what we did between this and our next stop. My time stamp on my photos has us at Sunshine Tree Terrace at 10:33. I guess it took up 20 minutes to walk from BTM to STT? That seems a bit long but my notes have nothing in between. Maybe a bathroom break?

Up next Citrus Treats!

Last edited:
We've only ever eaten at Via Napoli once and I remember it taking forever, too!! (Wait....that is where you ate right?? Hope I'm right, I'm not going back to check right now LOL)

And what a bummer that the pool was closed at 8 :( But, at least you had those amazing caramel treats to enjoy!!

Loving your "land" shirts so far! What a cute idea! Also, I laughed so hard at Andy "looking weird" in his picture and being all offended.....that is such a husband thing!! Rob is the same way!

I'm glad the waits for your first 2 rides weren't as long as they seemed! Take that Andy! :rotfl:
I am starting to notice that Disney likes to inflate there times a bit in the morning. I don't know if I would trust the times... Might need to use the Touring Plans app next time to compare.

Loving your "land" shirts so far! What a cute idea! Also, I laughed so hard at Andy "looking weird" in his picture and being all offended.....that is such a husband thing!! Rob is the same way!
Thanks! Andy was the one who found the shirts.

And yes, such a husband thing!

Well, folks... I am Rock Climbing with Gwen. She is so excitied to be back at! And right now, she is the only kid. So, it is basically a private lesson.

But that means I am sitting here for an hour and a half, so I am going to try and get another post in!

Day Nine: Getting our Land Shirt Pics

I left us off going to Sunshine Tree Terrace for a treat. And I think I cracked the code of the missing time... I "think" we stopped and got the girls churros on the way over to Sunshine Tree Terrace and probably also took a bathroom break. That sounds like 20 mintures of "stuff".

Anyway.....
Sunshine Tree Terrace

Orange Swirl Float
Andy and I split a Citrus Swirl Float. My Favorite!!!!! I def perfer this to the Dole Whip Float. I am sure we sat in our "secret" spot. As Gwen insists on this every time now.

The girls asked to go in Swiss Family Tree House, so we did!
SFR Bridge

SFR Wheel
Everytime we walk through this part, Gwen asks where they got the sea shell that big.

SFR Organ
And how in the world they got this off of the ship.

Swiss Family Robinson Sign
I thought this was a nice saying.

SFR View
You know, everyone is all up in arms about seeing Buzz Lightyear from inside Galaxy's Edge... Well, I can see Space Mountain from Adventureland!

Untitled

After our tour of a tree house, we decided to head over to Tomorrowland to take Morgan's Picture. But Gwen wanted to find sunglasses as her last thing, so, we checked out the kiosk in Adventrueland. And picked out a cute pair of coral pink sunglasses.
Untitled

And Andy grabbed a soda as well, and we headed across the park.

Untitled
Morgan's photo we were able to stick with just one photo "shoot". We decided we should try for each of the land signs.... but can you guess what we discovered?!?!

Also, this sign is no more! man, not even a year since this pic and it's outdated. Did you see the new sign? It just went up today!

It was crowded in the park! And we weren't really sure what to do till our Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Fast Pass. We finally decided on the Tea Cups. But once we got over there, the line looked too long. So the girls decided to skip it. So, then we went to the Caroseul. And that line "looked" too long.

So we bailed on that as well. And I just suggested we go and try to tap in early for 7DMT.

We eneded up tapping in 5 minutes early and was fine. The ride must JUST have been down. As a Mechanical CM was walking out and talking to a CM on the way. So, we probably timed that JUST right.

7DMT was fun as always.

380170121 (1)

After our ride, we decided to try and get another version of Gwen's photo.

Gwen Fantasyland Photo #2
First we tried the back side of the castle.

Gwen Fantasyland Photo #2
Too many people.

So, then we headed down the path towards Merida's Meet and Greet.

Gwen Cool
Too Plain...

Sir Mickey's Window
We checked out the window display by Sir Mickey's.

And then we ran into Peter Pan!
Peter Pan on a walk
He was literally just walking around telling people that he was looking for adventure and causing problems. Or something like that.

Peter Pan at the Wishing Well

Gwen Fantasyland Photo #3
Once Peter Pan had left the area, we were free to take some pics. And grabbed a winner!

After this, we STILL had some time to kill before our lunch reservation. So, we decided on Caroseul of Progress!

Up next COP and Lunch!

Day Nine: Lunch

We headed over to get our great big beautiful tomorrow on!

Carosel of Progress Sign

COP Dad
We have raised our girls right, and they do enjoy this ride.

COP Dog
I love the dog...

It was about now, that I needed to check us into our flight home the next morning...

Untitled
Andy found GREAT humor in the irony of me using higher technology to ckeck into our flight than the show has in it, VERY funny! (This picture is me literally waiting to hit check in the second that the time was correct. A must for flying Southwest)

Now this isn't as exciting of a flight check in as our last trip when I literally ended up doing on BTM! But still made for good foder.

With that taken care of, I could enjoy the rest of the show.

Untitled
Would it be bad of me to stay, that I hope when they refurb this, they find another way to reveal the scenes? So that we aren't looking through the screens?

COP Mom
I commented to Andy that my mom literally had that exact outfit! Which he said his mom did too. Pretty sure there was some texting with Andy's sister about it as well.

It was 11:59 when we were done with COP. And I had also moved our lunch reservation earlier, to 12:00?

So, we hussled out and back across the park.

Stopping JUST long enough to snap my picture.
My Adventureland Pic
A little shadow-y but it will do!

As we were ready for lunch here:
Skipper Canteen
This has become a favorite for us. And especially with the choices in MK, has become a regular for most trips.

Waiting for Lunch

Waiting for Lunch
Some of us might have been more ready for lunch than others....

We didn't have to wait long before they brought us to our table.

Our hostess said "Be ready for the long walk" And then sat us immidiaty upon walking into the main area. It was hilarious and I it made me not even care that we were basically in the worst seat in the main room.

Skipper Canteen Ceiling
I guess I was more consistant than I thought on the celing pics...

We ended up with the same Waiter / Skipper that we had on our first time here. And he was great then and great this time.

He came over and kind of tossed our menus at the table. And then tossed the kids menu at Gwen and said "Here you go Tiny Human" And Gwen thought this was HILARIOUS!!!!

We ordered drinks.

Jungle Navigation Co. Shandy
Andy and I went with the Blue Moon Shandy. Which our waiter recommended and really hit the spot.

Jungle Navigation Co. Shandy
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale mixed with Simply Lemonade®

Schweitzer Slush
And the girls both got the Schweitzer Slush in the tin cup.

Untitled
Schweitzer Slush in a Jungle Skipper Canteen Souvenir Mug
Frozen Apple Juice and Passion Fruit topped with Bursting Green Apple Boba Balls, first concocted by the noted explorer and humanitarian, Dr. Albert Slush

I think our waiter made a joke about the boba balls being the Jungle's Cavier.

Cheers
Cheers to the last day of vacation!

Skipper Canteen Waiting Room
I love the theming in this place and always seem to notice something different every time we come.

Morgan was having a hard time deciding on what she wanted. It was def good we were getting food soon!

The soup of the day wasn't something that Morgan wanted but they said that they would do a cup of the kids Chicken Noodle Soup.
Smiley's Little 'Croc' of Chicken Soup
Smiley's Little 'Croc' of Chicken Soup

This was good but a little too salty for my liking, plus I did also try it at the end of the meal and it was stone cold by then as well.

And then Morgan had the Chicken.
"Tastes like Chicken" Because it is!
Which she wasn't sure how to eat but figured it out eventually.

"Tastes like Chicken" Because it is!

Crispy-fried Chicken served with Jasmine Rice, Chili Glaze, and Seasonal Vegetables

We had them put the Chili Glaze on the side and I think the waiter asked her what kind of veggie she wanted and she said none. So he left them off for her.

She REALLY like this. And I think started her love for fried chicken.

Junior Skip's Macaroni & Cheese
Gwen ordered the kids Mac N Cheese with Potatoes as her side.
Junior Skip's Macaroni & Cheese
I am SOOOOO glad that they changed this to not have the beef in it. I had said from the begining that, all they needed to do was give the option with or without for the kids menu.

Gwen asked for ketchup, and the waiter brought this out.
Hidden Mickey Ketchup
Which she also LOVED! She place the potatoes for me to take the picture...

Gwen ended up eating every last bit of this! And I mean ALL of it. Which is rare for her.

Sustainable Fish
And went with the Sustainable Fish.

Sustainable Fish

"Not Piranha," served on a Cassava Cake with Wilted Greens and a Guava-Habanero Sauce

Which this description doesn't seem to fit for the picture. But regardless, Andy LOVED this. He raved about out.

I went with two apps:
Orinoco Ida's Cachapas

Orinoco Ida's Cachapas

And you thought our jokes were corny! House-made Corn Pancakes, Beer-braised Pork, Roasted Corn, Fresno Pepper Salsa, and Avocado Cream
This was and is soooooo good!!! They have since changed the serving of this but still highly recommend! The Beer-Braised Pork is so good and the Avacado Cream. Love...

Falls Family Falafel
And I also ordered the Falafel.

Falls Family Falafel

A secret recipe of Chickpeas, Garlic, Onions, Lemon Juice, and Herbs served with House-made Edamame Hummus and Toasted Pumpkin Seeds

These were just ok. A little dry but falafel does tend to me dry.

Andy and I had a second Shandy for "dessert". While the girls both got the kids Chocolate Volcano.
Volcano! Cake

Gwen with Volcano! Cake
This dessert used to seem so big and it seems to be shrinking. But I don't think it is... I think it is more of the girls are getting bigger.

Which the waiter was kind enough to let Morgan get this as well, even though she ordered off the adults menu. He really was great.

During lunch, we tried to find where the sign was for frontier land... Apparently, there isn't one!

So, we tried to find a good spot to re-do his photo.

Untitled

Untitled

Both meh, but decided one of them would have to do. We needed to head out to go rest!!!

We did a little shopping on the way out.

Morgan decided on a Dole Whip Cup and 2 emoji keychains.
Gwen decided on a Snack Shirt.
I decided to take the plunge and buy the snack back pack.
And the girls got slap braclets for there BFF's back home.

With purchases made, we headed to the bus and back to the resort to rest!

Up next resting and more fun stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter